Vote For Green Day in Spin's New Readers Poll

XxRedundantCastaway86xX

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When does this end?! D:

Who knows. These Spin polls always last forever.

Who knows. These Spin polls always last forever.

Apparently. =/

I just want Green Day to win already.

I mean, really? Tokio Hotel are NOBODIES in the US. Everyone reading the magazine would be like, WTF? Ridiculous. :wacko:

I forgot this even exsisted. I Doubt they are going to publish the winners as all green day though.. non green day fans would be like...what th fuck :lol:

Why wouldn't they? Green Day is winning, and everyone should read about that, lol :lol:

"BUT ..

I don't care if Green day wins, you know why?

Because Tokio Hotel doesn't need to win a stupid poll to prove that they're the best band in the world.."

xD

And why do they keep saying "I love you bitch TH"? :mellow::lol:

So... can you really vote more than once again by just clicking the link again? Is it that simple?

Why wouldn't they? Green Day is winning, and everyone should read about that, lol :lol:

YES, everyone should know that Green Day is the best band :mad::lol:

But seriously, they should end this 'pole', it's going on forever....

fuck, they're losing again :(

Gahhhh, what the hell! :dry:

Fucking shit, I missed mi computer for almost 2-3 days and now they're losing again .. :mad:

D: they've gotta beat tokio hotel!!

Alright everyone we can do this! Vote, vote, vote! Green Day/Billie Joe Armstrong is currently leading in every category except for Best Band. Right now it's Tokio Hotel - 32.1 % and then Green Day - 31.2 % Let's go guys we can do this!

Alright everyone we can do this! Vote, vote, vote! Green Day/Billie Joe Armstrong is currently leading in every category except for Best Band. Right now it's Tokio Hotel - 32.1 % and then Green Day - 31.2 % Let's go guys we can do this!

yes we can..! come on Green Day fans..! let's show those little bastard what we're made of.!!!!

I keep voting for this, as in a couple times on a day if I remember it. But it seems so useless cause the poll never stops! :lol::dry:

Archived