Vote For Green Day in Spin's New Readers Poll

XxRedundantCastaway86xX

a) How the hell are we still losing best band to Tokio Hotel? We're kicking their ass in all other categories but in best band we're losing by 0.4%!!

b) When does this poll actually close?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a) How the hell are we still losing best band to Tokio Hotel? We're kicking their ass in all other categories but in best band we're losing by 0.4%!!

b) When does this poll actually close?

a) i have no fucking idea D:

b)i have no fucking idea either D:

and @ eighty. (erica right?) hell yes imma travel over to bills house and tell him to vote for green day haha.

Just a reminder, I think this vote is coming to an end, in the current issue of Spin, they advertise a 25th anniversary concert for the end of the month, so I'm thinking they might tie up the anniversary polls and issues and everything together--just a thought. So keep busy fans, we're losing by a hair on best band.

and @ eighty. (erica right?) hell yes imma travel over to bills house and tell him to vote for green day haha.

Erika :D

where he lives?? Germany right? you are the closest! you must go and tell him! lol

and well 0,4% It's easy to beat

I've been voting for Green Day everyday for the past two weeks.

Christ. I need a life.

i really wish you could vote more than once a day! >.< well i hope we beat tokio hotel, but i'm not one of the crazy commenters that are raging a war against the tokio hotel fans O.o

voted...

omg they're losing as best band against Tokio Hotel ( :sick: )

the rest of them is winning

even BJ as sex god. i didn't vote for him though, he's not a sex god hell no....

but looks like only i think so...

Erika :D

where he lives?? Germany right? you are the closest! you must go and tell him! lol

and well 0,4% It's easy to beat

i dont know where exactly but i think in berlin so yeah imma stalk him and tell hi mto vote. yay.

edit: oh and by the way you can vote more than once.....you just gotta remove the -results in the link and press enter and os you can vote again and again :)

oh and there are oly 0,2 % left muahaha XD

i dont know where exactly but i think in berlin so yeah imma stalk him and tell hi mto vote. yay.

edit: oh and by the way you can vote more than once.....you just gotta remove the -results in the link and press enter and os you can vote again and again :)

oh and there are oly 0,2 % left muahaha XD

sure :)

I'm gonna vote as a crazy person

0,1% !!

by the way... when is this gonna end?

Why is Tokio Hotel even in the running for Best Band? I don't know any of their songs...

I'M VOTING! :)

Come on everyone! They're losing best band with like 100 votes..

Why is Tokio Hotel even in the running for Best Band? I don't know any of their songs...

hahaha

no one knows why

I voted once and I tried again but it didn't count. Ugh.

YESSS!! We're winning by 0.3% at the moment!! hahahahahaha go idiots, go!

YESSS!! We're winning by 0.3% at the moment!! hahahahahaha go idiots, go!

FUCK YEAH! :runaround:

Archived