Vote For Green Day in Spin's New Readers Poll

XxRedundantCastaway86xX

Voted! geeze, this is a long poll haha. Green Day deserves to win these, ESPECIALLY over Tokio Hotel!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's becoming the Ultimate Battle between the Green Day fans and the Tokio Hotel fans. My gosh.

Shit not Tokio Hotel! They're fucking horrible. Geez, I'm probably just gonna stare at my computer in disbelief for an hour if they win Best Band. And now Madonna'a winning in Best Song. WTF. At least Green Day is maintaining second place in those 2 categories though. They still have a good chance of winning. It's also good to see Green Day's still in 1st in the other 2 categories and Billie Joe is still in 1st for his.

voted. i swear to GOD if tokio hotel tops out over green day.... it's also pretty tight between them in best live performance

If you close out the window and then click the link to open it on GDA again, you can vote more than once. :whistle It goes around the whole, "You Can Only Vote Once Every 24 Hours" BS.

well but there was kinda the same poll last year and i kept open for months and i think its still open tehy never published the results so i have no idea if this ebven is something :lol:

The poll of last year was published (look) Billie won "Sex God Of The Year"

I voted again.

If you close out the window and then click the link to open it on GDA again, you can vote more than once. :whistle It goes around the whole, "You Can Only Vote Once Every 24 Hours" BS.

Oh really :whistle

Tokio Hotel currently has 23.8% and Green Day has 23%. We're catching up!

Of course. We'll win if we keep voting from now on. Lol :lol: How long can we still vote for this? It seems like it's going on forever..

As long as they stay in the lead for Best Live Act, I'm cool. Because they deserve it more than anyone else.

As long as they stay in the lead for Best Live Act, I'm cool. Because they deserve it more than anyone else.

:thumbsup:

But we're not going that bad, we're only losing in Best Band.

C'mon guys!! Let's do this. :D

We're only 470 votes behind Tokio Hotel now for Best Band. Even if ten of us commited to voting 47 times in a row, we'd be tied with them. I think we need a mass voting sesh! :lol:

And we can't forget about the other categories just because we're in the lead. We might lose the lead if we just leave them!

Edit: Although I'm not sure if your vote is actually counted after you do it once a day...I know it seems like it is if you work around the system but because the numbers aren't updated straight away, it's hard to tell.

This is looking good :woot:

But we need to get them to number 1 in Best Band...just 470 votes, we can do this! :thumbsup:

VOTE VOTE VOTE! :D

C'mon guys!! Let's do this. :D

We're only 470 votes behind Tokio Hotel now for Best Band. Even if ten of us commited to voting 47 times in a row, we'd be tied with them. I think we need a mass voting sesh! :lol:

And we can't forget about the other categories just because we're in the lead. We might lose the lead if we just leave them!

Edit: Although I'm not sure if your vote is actually counted after you do it once a day...I know it seems like it is if you work around the system but because the numbers aren't updated straight away, it's hard to tell.

Mass voting hysteria 2010 :whistle

VOTE EVERYONE.

Fo sho! :cool:

Ohmygawd!!!

YES!

Please everyone, let's make this happen!!!

:cool:

I already voted a couple times for him. If we'd all vote like 30 times or so, we could easily make him win :lol:

Archived