Vote For Green Day in Spin's New Readers Poll

XxRedundantCastaway86xX

Good idea :happy:

I agree, but :o Brandon Flowers is now beating him in that category! We should do something about this.

im in hermione ! we have to get billie up in this !!! he won sex god at spin already and he has to win again since its HOTTEST sex god now ^^

yay you made it in your sig :)

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're losing in Best Live Act?? Madonna is NOT better then Green Day live. :mad:

I agree, but :o Brandon Flowers is now beating him in that category! We should do something about this.

No way :o Stupid poll. Green Day/Billie Joe should dominate that whole list.

I voted...(many times...lol) I loved reading the comments, Green Day fans don't take shit from anyone...lmao

I get so mad with all the shit people say about Green Day, I get so mad when I see the Green Day bashing I see people making in the comments.

I don 't think we should get to to into this. I mean, don't get me wrong I really want Green Day to win, but I don't think anyone here wants another Paramore incident!

I have voted so many times, but the numbers aren't budging....I wonder if they track the IP address and only allow one

per IP address?

Man, it's close in a couple categories. No question Billie should beat Brandon Flowers in the sex god category--I mean, Mormon's aren't even allowed to be sex gods!!! :shifty:

And what is up with the Madonna fans, are they rabid? How is a woman who can't sing the best at anything?

Guys!!! DON'T STOP VOTING!!

:runaround:

you're right... don't stop voting guys !!!! also tell it to all the GD fans you know, so they can vote too..!! we can't let madonna and killers win this poll.. we all know that GD are the best ..!!! so, vote !!

gah were leading hottest sex god and best album oh well at least.......i dont think we can beat madonna in best song but maybe in best live act and killers in best band.that what we couls make....

gah were leading hottest sex god and best album oh well at least.......i dont think we can beat madonna in best song but maybe in best live act and killers in best band.that what we couls make....

Billie's leading in that category as well as best album. Yay! :D I'll vote again now.

Billie's leading in that category as well as best album. Yay! :D I'll vote again now.

yep me too :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm cool with the categories we're winning in...

I just want them to close up the damn poll. :runaround:

I was just about to post in this thread to revive it... Madonna is getting pretty close in the live act.

And I think we are completely fucked up with the best song xD

I don't really mind "Good Riddance" not being in the lead, but "Like A Prayer" winning is just totally ridiculous and annoying. Why do people have such bad taste?

I don't really mind "Good Riddance" not being in the lead, but "Like A Prayer" winning is just totally ridiculous and annoying. Why do people have such bad taste?

I know right? And I don't get why Jesus Of Suburbia is not on that list. Such an awesome song.(Letterbomb should've been on that list as well.) Everything better than that madonna song xD

we're doing well at all the categories exept Best Song... at best live act we are a little threaten by the madonna bitch... so people VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE !!!!!

I'm inclined to agree. When the hell ARE they going to close this damn poll?

I'm inclined to agree. When the hell ARE they going to close this damn poll?

they kinda dont close it i remember the sex god poll last year being online and open forever...like still 6 minths later....if its not still open XD i dont know where tehy announce the winner ebcause i think tehy never did last year :unsure:

Archived