Vote For Green Day in Spin's New Readers Poll

XxRedundantCastaway86xX

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just can't resist these vote thingies :happy:

But it seems the Killers fans are really going for it. I like the Killers, but c'mon, Brandon Flowers a sex god, are you for real?

Watching the Rev make out with a skull totally gave me the chills the other day, so no need to say who I voted for :eyebrow:

you can just vote...and then remove the -results in the link and you're back to the voting and can go voting again...did it like 10 times already :)

oh and hermione gonna love with me the billie sex god voting again :lol:

fuck this shit man we're on top in all categories !!!! we gotta keep it up !!!!!!! :woot:

I'm happy to say that Green Day is currently in the lead in every category. Billie Joe is also in the lead for his category. This is fucking awesome!

I'm happy to say that Green Day is currently in the lead in every category. Billie Joe is also in the lead for his category. This is fucking awesome!

Awesome, just awesome. We've done great job! :happy:

oh yeah ♥ anyone knows how long this pol lwill be open ???

So glad we've righted that wrong. I was befuddled, yes befuddled, with whom they were losing to. I really don't think there's an act going today that can rival Green Day. GD really do deserve all the accolades out there.

Their music transcends age. I'm in my 20's, I've been a fan for 16 years and my mom is a big fan too. Good music is good music and their's is some of the best out there.

hell Yeah! GD's winning!!! :wub: :wub: well, i posted this on fb about a week ago.

hell Yeah! GD's winning!!! :wub: :wub: well, i posted this on fb about a week ago.

good spread it everywhere :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I added my vote although I see it wasn't really needed. Good work everyone :cool:

I added my vote although I see it wasn't really needed. Good work everyone :cool:

especially for the hottest sex god thingy hermione ? :lol:

Archived