Vote For Green Day in Spin's New Readers Poll

XxRedundantCastaway86xX

so how far is the voting process going? is Green Day winning all categories they were nominated for?

Everything except Best Band. They're losing to Tokio Hotel. :ermm:

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Green Day may not be winning best band, but look on the bright side, at least we can say they have the best album, best song, they are the best live act.

And, they have the Hottest sex god :D

Well Green Day may not be winning best band, but look on the bright side, at least we can say they have the best album, best song, they are the best live act.

And, they have the Hottest sex god :D

I'm must confess that I vote for Billie Joe as the hottest sex god only because I want Green Day to win on this, not because I really think that he's the hottest sexy god :lol: and about the other categories, they really deserve this!

I'm must confess that I vote for Billie Joe as the hottest sex god only because I want Green Day to win on this, not because I really think that he's the hottest sexy god :lol: and about the other categories, they really deserve this!

but he is :o:lol:

and he deserves it :lol:

Fuck Tokio Hotel!!!

Thid. but oh well green day know we love them they dont need a prove like tokio hotel. :lol:

Thid. but oh well green day know we love them they dont need a prove like tokio hotel. :lol:

yeah hannah. Green Day knows what's up. :shifty:

HAHAHA... so damn right!

I've voted for like 500 times already now. When will the poll close?

31st Aug I think.

I can't believe Tokio hotel are still winning best band. WTF.

Tokio Hotel

34%

(21968 votes)

Green Day

32.9%

(21316 votes)

that's not too much, we still can win the best band-category ! though voting stops on tuesday.

Tokio Hotel

34%

(21968 votes)

Green Day

32.9%

(21316 votes)

that's not too much, we still can win the best band-category ! though voting stops on tuesday.

you sure it stops then?

yeah hannah. Green Day knows what's up. :shifty:

yes they're wise people !!! :lol:

Yeah, it's also annoying how they keep bashing the GD fans too. I don't even think TH deserves to be in the category for best band. :ermm:

And doesn't the singer from TH like Green Day? I heard somewhere that GD's his favorite band. So..when the TH fans say that GD is for fags or whatever, they're also insulting the singer of their favorite band? :P

Yeah I guess you're right that GD is his favorite band. At least I've seen him wearing a GD t-shirt in one of the pictures. My thoughts about your last sentence.. I agree, that's just mean. TH fans don't seem to care and respect others. Majority of TH fans are like 15 years old or younger, so unfortunately that makes sense why they do that.. =/ Because often kids don't think when they're at that age.

31st Aug I think.

I know! Tokio Hotel need to kiss the ground where Green Day walked on :lol:

31st Aug I think.

how do you know it ?? the magazine hasn't mention when the poll ends..

Yeah I guess you're right that GD is his favorite band. At least I've seen him wearing a GD t-shirt in one of the pictures. My thoughts about your last sentence.. I agree, that's just mean. TH fans don't seem to care and respect others. Majority of TH fans are like 15 years old or younger, so unfortunately that makes sense why they do that.. =/ Because often kids don't think when they're at that age.

Yep. Pretty much.

Well, TH did win Best Band, but Green Day won every other category they were in...so it's okay. :)

Yeah, nice they won all the other categories :happy:

We all know Green Day is the best band anyway, right? No need for a poll to confirm that :wub:

yeah im upset Tokio Hotel won Best Band but Green Day did win lots of them so that makes up for it. :happy:

Archived