What band would you like to see Green Day collaborate with?

XxRedundantCastaway86xX

Guest x-Green Day-x

I think either Blink 182 or Foo Fighters.

~ That would be awesome.

Or maybe My Chemical Romance xD

According to my friends' and I's (the grammer in there isn't right, I think xD) plan, they're going to record a commercial for sunglasses with Muse and I :lol: the combination wasn't my idea tho, it was more "let's think of two rock bands and put them together" (which ended up with Muse, my friend's favourite band, and Green Day) and I got added to it later :lol:

I don't know with whom I would like them to collaborate with.

Arctic Monkeys could be kind of cool, they could make some scrappy and catchy songs.

maybe with the Foo Fighters or with Incubus! ....

This! :happy:

I love the Foo Fighters! <3 Red Hot Chili Peppers would also be interesting.

Um, just a little FYI, hope I'm not irritating anyone with it, could a mod please edit the title? the double typo/misspelling kinda bugs me :lol:

actually it would be pretty interesting to see MSI play with Green Day.

Foo Fighters would probably be the best I would love to see how Billie and Dave's voices sound together.

Yeah that would be cool, it looked like they were friends at The Rock n Roll Induction ceremony

Um, just a little FYI, hope I'm not irritating anyone with it, could a mod please edit the title? the double typo/misspelling kinda bugs me :lol:

Oh shit I have OCD with grammar and spelling too. I posted this late last night, didn't know I spelled collaborate wrong. Now it's bugging me, haha

R.E.M. - I would probably die of excitement.

That would be sick

with My Chemical Romance or Bruce Springsteen !! :cool:

Bruce Springsteen would be cool

Done.

Either Rancid or Rise Against would be great. :)

Rise Against, Three Days Grace, or it would be really cool if Billie Joe could be featured in one of Apocalyptica's songs :thumbsup:

1. muse

2.audioslave

3. all american rejects

4. death cab for cutie

Id like to see them work with many bands actually! .. lol

If they collaborated with Muse that would be the most amazing thing ever.

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE AGAIN :D or... THE NETWORK :woot: but maybe that never going to happen because The Network hates GD (oh yeah, that's the reason :rolleyes: )

woa did i completely miss mcr and GD doing something together? when was that? was i living under a rock or something :blink:

i like to see avril lavigne play with them ... she's rock and both of them are punk :)

i dont know alot of bands

no offense to you, but id puke in my mouth if green day and avril lavigne did a song together :D

Lady Gaga ;)

This. Or Beyonce. "Single Ladies (Put a Reject On It)" would be epic!

Archived