What band would you like to see Green Day collaborate with?

XxRedundantCastaway86xX

It's hard to imagine how a song would sound if Green Day collaborated with a modern band.

Muse would be insane, but it could end up being weird.

Blink 182 or Sum 41 would be cool, I guess.

Rise Against would be pretty awesome.

The White Stripes would also be awesome.

Foo Fighters...eh? Dunno how Dave Grohl's voice would sound with Billie's.

I like blink-182 really much so it would be cool choice.

Dropkick Murphys definitely would be interesting and funny! Wondering how that would turn out to be. :lol: But it might be great and energetic!

The Offspring might be good one.

Paramore would be great, because I really like Hayley's voice. Or better one if it's just Hayley herself with Green Day. :)

GREEN DAY WITH MCR or..

GREEN DAY WITH AFI or...

GREEN DAY WITH 30 SECONDS TO MARS ..

a GD Billy Talent colabo would be cool but I'm thinking I'd love to hear Billie sing in a hip hop song like Haley did in Airplanes - I love Wyclef - I'd love to hear them do something with him. You know he's got an intense sense of humor also.

I know they already toured with her, but Green Day and Joan Jett would be the most bad ass thing since sliced bread.

I don't know...I can't really imagine Green Day collaborating with anyone. :lol:

But I guess 30 Seconds To Mars would be quite nice, or Rise Against.

MAYBE Billy Talent or MCR...not sure about these two, though.

All Time Low.

Those guys are just funny as hell and any interviews with the two bands together would be hilarious.

billy talent-... or Die Toten Hosen... would be an interesting voice colab :happy: I also would be interestet in hearing them together with The Fratellis...maybe as FHT..sooo many wishes...

Billy Talent all the way! Both of them working together would blow my head off.

Don't shoot me for this, but... Katy Perry.

She has this funny atmosphere, but she works so awesomely well in so many genres... From Timbaland to 3OH3!, I think she could take on a piece of Green Day as well...

She sure blends in with the trio.. :D

Katy-Perry-92854846.jpg

Non existent bands..

I agree that it would be cool if they worked with the Who.

Other than that....I wouldn't mind if they just collaborated with Green Day, to be honest. My Chemical Romance? You've got to be kidding. :sick:

I think Green Day is a little bit beyond the contemporary music scene. They're just better. Working with some of these bands would put them in the same group, which kind of bothers me. But in the end, it's their choice and I'm sure they would succeed no matter what. :thumbsup:

yup, pretty much what I think =)

Paul McCartney is my favoritest person alive :-) So I'd love to seem them do something together!

how about this: none of the shitty bands that have too much influence from Green Day

a band like Rancid would be kind of cool

that could be cool

Guest Whatsername95

I think AFI, Taking Back Sunday, or Paramore would be amazing.

But Lady Gaga would be even better. :ninja:

... And then they would call their song 'Basket Face' :lol:

... And then they would call their song 'Basket Face' :lol:

:lol: ba-ba-ba-basket face ba-ba-basket face

I would love to see/hear them doing stuff with The Who because some of Green Day's newer stuff really reminds me of them. (Before the Lobotomy, anyone?) So I think it would blend well together. Of course it wouldn't be the same without John and Keith, but it's still possible. I saw the Who a few years ago and they (Roger and Pete) were truly amazing musicians who still had a ton of energy.

It's hard to think of a modern day band that would go well together with Green Day. The Living End would be awesome. Or maybe something completely different like Editors or Biffy Clyro.

i really want to see green day calaborate with blink 182!

yeah :banana: or the who :shifty:

i really want to see green day calaborate with blink 182!

Archived