NY Daily News wants to take your picture

Fuzz

meh I'm sure punk clothes can look costume like to some. NBD whatever. but really what I wonder is, wth is punk clothing? like really? if you start to just classify for style as "oh yeah, i;m punk rock.." than yeah its just a costume.....that reporter was probably just trying to set something cool up for some Green Day fans to do. If she was trying to be offensive than whatever, thats her beef. But I didn't see it as offending at all, it was just funny.....maybe pure ignorance as far as I'm concerned. but yeah....whatever.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll drive to NY to do it. It's only 2 hours from here. Plus we get the NY Times here. :P

Did you email her, Courtney?

I spoke to her today and will be going to the theater tomorrow.

Incendiary Girl and I exploited ourselves on the streets of 44th in NYC and loved every second of it. The photographer was really funny. We had a blast. Got to go into the theater for a hot minute, too, while Nicole changed her shirt. The set is going up. All the technical stuff is happening, which is always an exciting part of the show. Good times. :banana:

And yes, I feel duly shamed.

Incendiary Girl and I exploited ourselves on the streets of 44th in NYC and loved every second of it. The photographer was really funny. We had a blast. Got to go into the theater for a hot minute, too, while Nicole changed her shirt. The set is going up. All the technical stuff is happening, which is always an exciting part of the show. Good times. :banana:

And yes, I feel duly shamed.

lol Definitely the most fun I've had being exploited and shamed. :)

Archived