2010 North American Tour

Lauren

Sarah and Angela are you guys going?

sorry too lazy to read the thread

i dont know its like 3 hours away i want from home someone to go with!

I hope so! Since it's the day before my birthday, I hope that will make my parents let me. And since it's on the weekend. It's pretty perfect, except Hershey being pretty far away.

And what's the venue? It's no very big? I want to MapQuest it.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOLOL. A girl at my show dressed up as a banana and got pulled up, so you'll have a chance! And we'll both be yellow! OMG, YEAH! Billie could pull us both up, have a dancing Twinkie and banana! :lol:

:lol: cool

what i really want to do is get up there and play basket case with them :happy:

im gonna try to be near the side of the stage close to mike lol but yet close to billie too :P

I hope so! Since it's the day before my birthday, I hope that will make my parents let me. And since it's on the weekend. It's pretty perfect, except Hershey being pretty far away.

And what's the venue? It's no very big? I want to MapQuest it.

according to the link Lauren posted its the Giants Center. zip 17033

how far is Hershey from you?

Send it to them! Join the we send green day 1 sentence letters that waste paper club with me and heather!

I wouldn't fuck around if I were them. An Italian Jersey girl is a force to be reckoned with.

Thanks Angela!

And Gabrielle, you can hitch a ride with me! Maybe..but I'd love to be there with you!

yeah thats what the link Lauren posted said

i hope this is true though.

i would love to take you!

:wub:

And yea the radio station says it should be on sale today....

And Sarah it is Giants Center

I wouldn't fuck around if I were them. An Italian Jersey girl is a force to be reckoned with.

oh dear, you just reminded me of that horror of a show Jersey Shore

scary thought

To those asking...capacity is 12,500 at Giant Center, so no, it's not that big, compared to 2009 shows. Which can be good, because maybe they'll play smaller venues that'll make for a more intimate experience!

Haha yea well they obviously didnt listen to my letter because it said Dear Green Day, Please come to the East Coast over the summer so that we can have our Network Party and Heather can come. Love Gabrielle

Thanks Angela!

And Gabrielle, you can hitch a ride with me! Maybe..but I'd love to be there with you!

Haha I think we would be coming from opposite directions though, but I shall try to come :D

To those asking...capacity is 12,500 at Giant Center, so no, it's not that big, compared to 2009 shows. Which can be good, because maybe they'll play smaller venues that'll make for a more intimate experience!

Yeah. But that also means it will be harder to get tickets.

Fuck.. lol.

Yeah. But that also means it will be harder to get tickets.

Fuck.. lol.

my thoughts exactly

sold out MSG in 2 seconds

imagine this?

oh dear, you just reminded me of that horror of a show Jersey Shore

scary thought

Yeah, but I'm classier by far. Jersey Shore is why everyone else hates Jersey. We're not all guidos and slutty drunken nineteen-year-olds! This Jersey girl is straight-edge and allergic to cigarette smoke.

Back on topic: JERSEY OR GO HOME, GREEN DAY. PNC BANK IS WHERE IT'S AT.

my thoughts exactly

imagine this?

Which is why I am going to be joining the Idiot Club soon.

Yeah, but I'm classier by far. Jersey Shore is why everyone else hates Jersey. We're not all guidos and slutty drunken nineteen-year-olds! This Jersey girl is straight-edge and allergic to cigarette smoke.

Back on topic: JERSEY OR GO HOME, GREEN DAY. PNC BANK IS WHERE IT'S AT.

that is why we love you :wub:

samsies!

my thoughts exactly

imagine this?

:o Whoa! Um... wow... to everyone who plans to go, good luck getting tickets. :D

I like how small it is! But yeah buying tickets is going to be a bitch. And I can't join the IC. Ugh. I'll have to be pretty fucking quick.

:lol: cool

what i really want to do is get up there and play basket case with them :happy:

im gonna try to be near the side of the stage close to mike lol but yet close to billie too :P

I'm not sure where I want to go yet. I think where the catwalk and stage meet.

Yeah. Me too. I will NOT be denied seeing them this time..

I like how small it is! But yeah buying tickets is going to be a bitch. And I can't join the IC. Ugh. I'll have to be pretty fucking quick.

I'm not sure where I want to go yet. I think where the catwalk and stage meat.

omg ya that was what i was trying to describe.very poorly btw :rolleyes: thats where i wanna go lol

Get someone who is in the Idiot Club to buy it for you?

:o Whoa! Um... wow... to everyone who plans to go, good luck getting tickets. :D

yupp

signed onlike at 9:59 AT SCHOOL noless to by tickets for the 1st show and it was already sold out. thank god they announced the 2nd show.

and MSG hold like 18,000 i think.

Archived