2010 North American Tour

Lauren

anyone know if the tickets are for sale yet? it says they went for sale today but its not on ticketmaster or anything :/

Maybe they'll start selling them in January. Just be ready.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh im so going and sarah im gonna tell my parents that this concert is all i want for my birthday too because march 20th is just 5 days after my birthday lol and im so going :woot:

THIS IS BEYOND PERFECT.

Hopefully they go on sale in January because I'll have Christmas money. Maybe I can ask to get my birthday money a little early so I can use that too. Well, really early. Ack. I need to put my application in for that job I want NOW.

And this is confirmed, right? The radio station isn't being a major douche?

Yeah, anything on tickets?

GAH THANKS!

Will you be able to go? I know Hershey is pretty far away. It's on a Saturday, so I'm hoping to drive up on Friday after school, be at the concert, drive home on Sunday, having a Green Day hangover on my birthday.

Anyone know the venue?

Sadly, I can't go

unless I sneak into the trunk of your car and climb out once we're there

:shifty:

. jk

Seriously though, I would kill to go, but because it's on the other side of the state, and because I can't get a ride there from someone, I can't.

oh im so going and sarah im gonna tell my parents that this concert is all i want for my birthday too because march 20th is just 5 days after my birthday lol and im so going :woot:

I'd love to see you there! :woot:

Best birthday present EVER!

It's SO weird though because I've been saying how awesome it would be if I saw them for my birthday. This is creeping me out so bad; I'm still shaking!

Totally making a sign that says my sweet 16 is tomorrow or something. I have to get the Fink Twink costume ready! I'm going to be prepared!

gah they better not just be saying that...

we know thats its not true about the tickets going on sale today.. and i went to the giants center website and there nothing on the 20th of march..

oh ya im using all my birthday cash for this concert. wow i always wanted to have green day for my birthday :lol:

i'm totally going to this, tulsa is only 5 hours from where i'm at so theres no way in hell i'm missing it.

I'd love to see you there! :woot:

Best birthday present EVER!

It's SO weird though because I've been saying how awesome it would be if I saw them for my birthday. This is creeping me out so bad; I'm still shaking!

Totally making a sign that says my sweet 16 is tomorrow or something. I have to get the Fink Twink costume ready! I'm going to be prepared!

i hope to see you there too :P

lol so cool and i will be looking for a fink :lol:

ya me too ever since july when i saw them in TN i have been hoping for a birthday gift like this lol

Sadly, I can't go

unless I sneak into the trunk of your car and climb out once we're there

:shifty:

. jk

Seriously though, I would kill to go, but because it's on the other side of the state, and because I can't get a ride there from someone, I can't.

You're more than welcome!

Yeah, it is pretty far. I would love to try to get you there or something, but I don't know if I could. I just mentioned it to my mom, she didn't really say anything. I'm texting my friend now and telling her about it; maybe her mom or dad or someone could take us. Because it is pretty far away. But hopefully my parents understand it's Green Day the day before my birthday. And if I tell them that's all I want for my birthday, and pay for the tickets/gas, they can't really say no. Plus, it's on the weekend, so I won't miss school. I'm hoping it can all work.

And I'm hoping this is true. Because the pessimist in me is doubting it because it sounds too good to be true.

gah they better not just be saying that...

we know thats its not true about the tickets going on sale today.. and i went to the giants center website and there nothing on the 20th of march..

For the Hershey show?

oh ya im using all my birthday cash for this concert. wow i always wanted to have green day for my birthday :lol:

That makes two of us!

i hope to see you there too :P

lol so cool and i will be looking for a fink :lol:

ya me too ever since july when i saw them in TN i have been hoping for a birthday gift like this lol

Lookout for a short blonde girl in a Twinkie costume wearing a Fink mask and pink star sunglasses with a friend holding a "Peacemaker!" sign. :)

And exactly!

:(

I know how frustrating it is to have gigs conflicting with school/college. I can't go to see Bad Manners tomorrow night with my friend because I'm in the middle of exams :pinch:

Hope they announce something near you on a Sunday! :)

Right? It's frustrating! The Killers always come around me during my exam weeks! :down: Good luck on yours!

Tell me about it--AP testing is around that time too!

Nonetheless, it's exciting to see some news concerning the NA tour :) If anything, I'm hoping to attend the LA show & San Diego gig too. Maybe Las Vegas? It just depends what days the gigs are.

Yikes, AP tests :/

Clearly this is a sign that school needs to not happen anymore :)

Lookout for a short blonde girl in a Twinkie costume wearing a Fink mask and pink star sunglasses with a friend holding a "Peacemaker!" sign. :)

And exactly!

lol nice :D

um lookout for a short brunette girl wearing a green day shirt :lol: :lol: ha thats all i got, nothing special :/ maybe i will dress like a banana..hmm... :lol:

You're more than welcome!

Yeah, it is pretty far. I would love to try to get you there or something, but I don't know if I could. I just mentioned it to my mom, she didn't really say anything. I'm texting my friend now and telling her about it; maybe her mom or dad or someone could take us. Because it is pretty far away. But hopefully my parents understand it's Green Day the day before my birthday. And if I tell them that's all I want for my birthday, and pay for the tickets/gas, they can't really say no. Plus, it's on the weekend, so I won't miss school. I'm hoping it can all work.

And I'm hoping this is true. Because the pessimist in me is doubting it because it sounds too good to be true.

Yeah, if you're paying for everything, I don't see what they would say no. Hopefully it works out for you! :) I know that I don't stand a chance getting there. See, the only people I could rely on would be my cousin and his fiance. And since my cousin works on the weekends, that obviously wouldn't work. Unless he would take the day/weekend off... but then again, I couldn't ask him to do that. He's getting married around May of next year, and they just bought a house, so they need to save up on money. Even if it is only the cost of renting a hotel room for a night, gas money, and their tickets (not mine, but theirs), that would still be asking them for a lot, and I'd feel bad about asking.

Besides, my cousin already promised me that the next time GD comes to Pittsburgh, he and his fiance would take me, so I'm already more than grateful for that. Speaking of which... about a week ago, I went out to eat with them, and when we were in the car, Erika (my cousin's fiance) said that 10.9 The X (an alt. radio station) was trying to recruit GD to come to Pittsburgh, so I hope it works. I looked on their website and didn't see anything about it, but if something comes up (a petition, etc.), I'll post about in on here.

MARI YOU SHOULD GO. JUST GO.

Sarah and Angela are you guys going?

sorry too lazy to read the thread

i dont know its like 3 hours away i want from home someone to go with!

Nope, sadly I'm not. There's about a 99.8 percent change that I won't be able to go.

lol nice :D

um lookout for a short brunette girl wearing a green day shirt :lol: :lol: ha thats all i got, nothing special :/ maybe i will dress like a banana..hmm... :lol:

LOLOL. A girl at my show dressed up as a banana and got pulled up, so you'll have a chance! And we'll both be yellow! OMG, YEAH! Billie could pull us both up, have a dancing Twinkie and banana! :lol:

Yeah, if you're paying for everything, I don't see what they would say no. Hopefully it works out for you! :) I know that I don't stand a chance getting there. See, the only people I could rely on would be my cousin and his fiance. And since my cousin works on the weekends, that obviously wouldn't work. Unless he would take the day/weekend off... but then again, I couldn't ask him to do that. He's getting married around May of next year, and they just bought a house, so they need to save up on money. Even if it is only the cost of renting a hotel room for a night, gas money, and their tickets (not mine, but theirs), that would still be asking them for a lot, and I'd feel bad about asking.

Besides, my cousin already promised me that the next time GD comes to Pittsburgh, he and his fiance would take me, so I'm already more than grateful for that. Speaking of which... about a week ago, I went out to eat with them, and when we were in the car, Erika (my cousin's fiance) said that 10.9 The X (an alt. radio station) was trying to recruit GD to come to Pittsburgh, so I hope it works. I looked on their website and didn't see anything about it, but if something comes up (a petition, etc.), I'll post about in on here.

Thanks! I hope so too!

And aw..well, at least you'll get to see them in Pittsburgh. I was hoping on going to the Pittsburgh show, but this is just too perfect for me personally. I talked to my mom again just now and she said maybe. I told her that's all I want; I just have to wait I guess. I don't want to wait TOO long and not get an answer though.

And I know that radio station..I think! If anything comes out about it, tell me! I really hope they come back to Pittsburgh.

You can take me :D

And Sarah the venues site said something about tickets being on sale today..but they arent....

Dear Green Day:

JERSEY OR GO HOME.

Love, Chelssica.

Send it to them! Join the we send green day 1 sentence letters that waste paper club with me and heather!

You can take me :D

And Sarah the venues site said something about tickets being on sale today..but they arent....

yeah thats what the link Lauren posted said

i hope this is true though.

i would love to take you!

LOLOL. A girl at my show dressed up as a banana and got pulled up, so you'll have a chance! And we'll both be yellow! OMG, YEAH! Billie could pull us both up, have a dancing Twinkie and banana! :lol:

Thanks! I hope so too!

And aw..well, at least you'll get to see them in Pittsburgh. I was hoping on going to the Pittsburgh show, but this is just too perfect for me personally. I talked to my mom again just now and she said maybe. I told her that's all I want; I just have to wait I guess. I don't want to wait TOO long and not get an answer though.

And I know that radio station..I think! If anything comes out about it, tell me! I really hope they come back to Pittsburgh.

I'll definitely tell you if I hear anything. :)

Archived