2010 North American Tour

Lauren

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like where? Sacramento?

I might go to NY to see them, cause three of my GDC freinds are going to that show :wub:

Sacramento for sure and hopfully to LA and San Diego. I'm not sure where else I'd have to see what the dates and cities are.

Sacramento for sure and hopfully to LA and San Diego. I'm not sure where else I'd have to see what the dates and cities are.

Me too.

Eh, San Diego might be a little too far.

Me too.

Eh, San Diego might be a little too far.

definitely not to far for me I just hope I can save enough to do it all

THAT'S A DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY

BUT I LIVE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE......

I want to go!!!

GAH!! Exciting!!!

Everybody, please help me cross my fingers, since I'm going to be in FRANCE during Spring Break, and if I miss GD in CA, I will be surely heartbroken!

Oh no! I get out of school in early May! Please don't let them be somewhere I could see them before I'm free from school!

I was so hoping they'd come around in time for my birthday so I could count the expenses as my present.

Fuck, I have no idea how I'm going to be able to go to shows during the school year :( I was so hoping for a summer tour again! I know I should be happy they're coming back here and that's cool, but I'm bummed because I don't know how I'll be able to go to shows in March and April when school is just awful that time of year.

Plus, I decided to buy one concert ticket for another show in March, because it's on a Sunday night and I wouldn't have to miss classes. But it's 8 days away from that Hershey date, so fuck me, they'll probably be near me on the same night I'm going to that show :(

Ah ok I'll stop bitching!

!!!! HOLY JEEBUS!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS THE ONLY SHOW CONFIRMED SINCE IT'S THE ONLY ONE I CAN ATTEND!!!!!!

GAH!! excuse the caps, but ! I cannot not believe I'm going to be going to see them again so early, I consider this my early christmas present. :D

Fuck, I have no idea how I'm going to be able to go to shows during the school year :( I was so hoping for a summer tour again! I know I should be happy they're coming back here and that's cool, but I'm bummed because I don't know how I'll be able to go to shows in March and April when school is just awful that time of year.

Plus, I decided to buy one concert ticket for another show in March, because it's on a Sunday night and I wouldn't have to miss classes. But it's 8 days away from that Hershey date, so fuck me, they'll probably be near me on the same night I'm going to that show :(

Ah ok I'll stop bitching!

:(

I know how frustrating it is to have gigs conflicting with school/college. I can't go to see Bad Manners tomorrow night with my friend because I'm in the middle of exams :pinch:

Hope they announce something near you on a Sunday! :)

Tell me about it--AP testing is around that time too!

Nonetheless, it's exciting to see some news concerning the NA tour :) If anything, I'm hoping to attend the LA show & San Diego gig too. Maybe Las Vegas? It just depends what days the gigs are.

That's exciting :woot:

Screw AP tests! I would easily skip one of those suckers to see Green Day. It might even come down to that this year.... Oh well :lol:

OH. MY. GOD.

I LIVE IN PENNSYLVANIA.

MARCH 20TH IS THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY.

I AM FLIPPING OUT RIGHT NOW.

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I'M DYINGGGGG!!!!!!!!

anyone know if the tickets are for sale yet? it says they went for sale today but its not on ticketmaster or anything :/

OH. MY. GOD.

I LIVE IN PENNSYLVANIA.

I'M DYINGGGGG!!!!!!!!

I'm very happy for you! :)

Please don't, you'll miss the show :wink:

OH YEAH RIGHT. THE SHOW. THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY. :woot:

I already told my mom that this is all I want for my birthday.

That's exciting :woot:

Screw AP tests! I would easily skip one of those suckers to see Green Day. It might even come down to that this year.... Oh well :lol:

As tempting as that sounds, there's no way I'll have the guts to miss my AP testing. I suppose I wont get there as early as other years. :dry:

OH. MY. GOD.

I LIVE IN PENNSYLVANIA.

I'M DYINGGGGG!!!!!!!!

:lol: What a great Birthday present!

Yeah, anything on tickets?

I'm very happy for you! :)

GAH THANKS!

Will you be able to go? I know Hershey is pretty far away. It's on a Saturday, so I'm hoping to drive up on Friday after school, be at the concert, drive home on Sunday, having a Green Day hangover on my birthday.

Anyone know the venue?

Archived