2010 North American Tour

Lauren

Five whole months! God, it's been too long. Life is too boring. I need a little Green Day in my world.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be nice if they announce dates on my birthday which is January 5th. My parents are giving me money so I can see them again!

I told my mom I wanted some money for Christmas from her, and she was like, "No, you're getting actual gifts. You'll get enough money from your grandma and stuff."

Darn.

It'd make for an awesome Christmas present!

Or a nice way to bring in the New Year, them playing on TV and releasing tour dates! :)

And what if they release the dates on New Year's? That would get 2010 off to a good start.

So today I found out that I have to have my deposit for prom in soon. That's ninety bucks!

My first thought was "But I could use that money on Green Day!"

It's nice to know that I've got my priorities in order.

I told my mom I wanted some money for Christmas from her, and she was like, "No, you're getting actual gifts. You'll get enough money from your grandma and stuff."

Darn.

:lol: I told my mom I just wanted cash for tickets too (along with my family) yet I probably won't get it :lol:

^Hahaha. I know my grandma/aunts and stuff will give me money for Christmas/birthday, but money from my parents would be nice too. I need to start a Green Day fund already, I only have 13 bucks. :lol:

After I bought my Tegan and Sara ticket, I swore to myself that I was NOT going to buy anything else but Green Day tickets. No DVDs or other crap, just those tickets! :lol:

(Thank God my parents provides for my food and shelter!)

I have no money towards my Green Day fund. I just started working again, that's where the money for Green Day tickets is coming from.

And I have to pay car insurance in January. Ouch.

My mom said that I can go to more than one of their shows when they tour!

However, I do have a problem: who I am going with. I'm not allowed to go alone, but I really don't want to take any of my friends to see them.

They couldn't ever appreciate Green Day live the way I do, and I don't have any close friends who I'd want to share the experience with. I guess I'll just have to travel and meet some GDCers to go to shows with!

However, I do have a problem: who I am going with. I'm not allowed to go alone, but I really don't want to take any of my friends to see them.

They couldn't ever appreciate Green Day live the way I do, and I don't have any close friends who I'd want to share the experience with. I guess I'll just have to travel and meet some GDCers to go to shows with!

Me too. None of my freinds would even consider seeing Green Day. They hate them way too much.

Plus i'd be a pain in the ass to bring them, they'd only complain and ruin it for me.

Me too. None of my freinds would even consider seeing Green Day. They hate them way too much.

Plus i'd be a pain in the ass to bring them, they'd only complain and ruin it for me.

That sucks, I can really only think of one boy I know personally who I'd want to see GD with, but he is moving. :(

I have friends who like Green Day, but they don't have a remote idea of what the band means to me and I know it just wouldn't be the same going with someone who doesn't know the words to every song or who gets excited when they play old songs, etc.

If they come to Albuquerque, I'm sure I'll be able to go into the pit alone since I'm familiar with the venue and everything. Jesus, I hope they come to New Mexico!

I can relate to this, my friends either dislike them or are ambivalent towards them. However...would you rather deal with a less than enthusiastic friend with you, or not go at all? :P

I have a friend who likes Green Day, and said she'd love to see them with me. But she only knows 21CB, and some AI songs. Like Heather said, I would freak out over a song like Going to Pasalacqua, and she'd be one of the many standing there like "What's this?"

But she understands how much I love them, so she'd be ok to bring. And I also have my brother who has dealt with my Green Day love for 6 years, and he knows all the songs thanks to me, so he'd be great. :D

That sucks, I can really only think of one boy I know personally who I'd want to see GD with, but he is moving. :(

I have friends who like Green Day, but they don't have a remote idea of what the band means to me and I know it just wouldn't be the same going with someone who doesn't know the words to every song or who gets excited when they play old songs, etc.

If they come to Albuquerque, I'm sure I'll be able to go into the pit alone since I'm familiar with the venue and everything. Jesus, I hope they come to New Mexico!

I was on the two Green Day concerts only with persons who doesn't like or doesn't care about Green Day. On my first concert with my boyfriend and on the second with my sister. And I don't care! :D

I have a friend who likes Green Day, and said she'd love to see them with me. But she only knows 21CB, and some AI songs. Like Heather said, I would freak out over a song like Going to Pasalacqua, and she'd be one of the many standing there like "What's this?"

But she understands how much I love them, so she'd be ok to bring. And I also have my brother who has dealt with my Green Day love for 6 years, and he knows all the songs thanks to me, so he'd be great. :D

yeah i usually drag my sister along, and she usually drags me to her concerts lol

but we have similar taste in music so it usually works out.

She however is not as obsessed with green day, so she doesnt want to be in the pit next time :down:

yeah i usually drag my sister along, and she usually drags me to her concerts lol

She however is not as obsessed with green day, so she doesnt want to be in the pit next time :down:

I would always want to be in the pit whatever which band!

I would always want to be in the pit whatever which band!

this. too bad i cant seem to get pit tickets for any other concerts but green day :lol:

but Green day and the pit are like peanut butter and chocolate it just works :lol: especially at the garden where the acoustics are crap but they sound really good on the floor.

Go with Andres! :wink:

I can relate to this, my friends either dislike them or are ambivalent towards them. However...would you rather deal with a less than enthusiastic friend with you, or not go at all? :P

Of course I'd rather bring an unenthusiastic friend, hah. :)

Yeah, my sister would probably be okay coming with me, she knows them well due to me so it would be fine going with her.

I just want a BFF to obsess over Green Day and go to their concerts with. :lol:

I was on the two Green Day concerts only with persons who doesn't like or doesn't care about Green Day. On my first concert with my boyfriend and on the second with my sister. And I don't care! :D

Hahah, yeah when I think about it, I'd probably be too caught up in everything that I'd stop caring who was with me anyway.

Go with Andres! :wink:

Hahah, if he came to the New Mexico show I'd definitely try to meet him!

Archived