2010 North American Tour

Lauren

I would have to agree with this unless I liked the majority of the other bands playing but still

I would rather prefer just Green Day on its own.

Agreed. :o

Actually, I wish Green Day would actually play a 6 hour show. I can't remember which interview it was, but I think they said something along the lines:

"We're going to top up Bruce Springsteen's concert by making a 6 hour long concert." IDK, I can't remember exactly what they said.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like, on someone's profile.

I think it's the way the person has their comments set.

Actually, I wish Green Day would actually play a 6 hour show. I can't remember which interview it was, but I think they said something along the lines:

"We're going to top up Bruce Springsteen's concert by making a 6 hour long concert." IDK, I can't remember exactly what they said.

I remember them saying that too. I would love a 4-6 hour Green Day show. That would be so amazing!

Yeah that would be the dream show if that ever happened i guess you kinda can say they did if you count the Green Day and FBHT performances in London on November 1st.

I hope they come to Birmingham, AL. But they probably won't :/ It's been yeeeears since they came here. I'll probably end up having to go to Atlanta, maybe back to St. Louis :D or if I'm lucky, Nashville. If I'm REALLY lucky, BIRMINGHAM!

But I ain't holding my breath.

I remember them saying that too. I would love a 4-6 hour Green Day show. That would be so amazing!

Ditto. And to be able to attend a concert that long, that would be the highlight of my life.

Yeah that would be the dream show if that ever happened i guess you kinda can say they did if you count the Green Day and FBHT performances in London on November 1st.

Haha, you may have a point there. :lol:

But I think if you count GD and FBHT, that would only be about maybe 3 to 3:45 hours?

Haha, you may have a point there. :lol:

But I think if you count GD and FBHT, that would only be about maybe 3 to 3:45 hours?

AND don't forget the Network! :D

AND don't forget the Network! :D

You mean along with Foxboro Hot Tubs and Green Day, The Network also played at London? What? :o

You mean along with Foxboro Hot Tubs and Green Day, The Network also played at London? What? :o

AH SORRY! I misread :( *shame*

AH SORRY! I misread :( *shame*

how could you misread :lol: but yeah well it would be longer than that Sharmie especially when they played stop drop and roll like 7 times at the London show

how could you misread :lol: but yeah well it would be longer than that Sharmie especially when they played stop drop and roll like 7 times at the London show

don't make fun of me! :lol: i'm tired!

It's freezing where I am in PA too.

I would say that I would hate it if Green Day played festivals here in the US. I wanna go to a show to see Green Day...not to see 30 other shitty bands cutting the time out of Green Day's set. I went to Bamboozle in NJ a couple of years ago, it sucked.

Yeah, it's fascinating to see how Americans just aren't festival crazy like the UK, and while I think there could be some cool things about festivals, I'm kind of glad they aren't big here. Too messy, crowded and expensive!

The key word there is EXPENSIVE...I hope tickets are cheap for these shows because I would love to go to more than one show next year, because if tickets are affordable I could take the train for free to places like Pittsburgh and Chicago too. So, they'd get a body in more than one arena!

Yeah, it's fascinating to see how Americans just aren't festival crazy like the UK, and while I think there could be some cool things about festivals, I'm kind of glad they aren't big here. Too messy, crowded and expensive!

The key word there is EXPENSIVE...I hope tickets are cheap for these shows because I would love to go to more than one show next year, because if tickets are affordable I could take the train for free to places like Pittsburgh and Chicago too. So, they'd get a body in more than one arena!

And another reason, for Minnesota, it's -40 outside for half the year. Hahah.

I'm glad another tour will be rolling around North America - I miss them heaps, especially after watching videos from the recent Australian gigs.

In 2010 it'll be five years since I saw them last, wholy fuck time flies. I also wont be the 14 year old girl who gets stared at anymore either (I'll be 19). Thank goodness for growing out of the teenie phase :D

I almost want to see The Network as much as Green Day.

But if The Network play a show, it's not like it'll be in PA or something.

I almost want to see The Network as much as Green Day.

But if The Network play a show, it's not like it'll be in PA or something.

ikr they wont play anywhere near me :( prob like California or something

I love Californians, don't get me wrong, but they get so much shit. :(

Damn straight you should. :happy:

:lol: damn u Californians

I love them Californians. :o :wink:

They need to give the Midwest some love. Love as in secret shows, FBHT shows and meet and greets. :)

They need to give the Midwest some love. Love as in secret shows, FBHT shows and meet and greets. :)

Yeah, we all deserve some of that stuff.

Midwest can get FBHT, I want The Network for the east coast.

Archived