Lauren

ha ha yeah jay z and coldplay and i forgot the other one

wow i can actually see them playing all points west now

now that you mention it, i can see that happening

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's freezing where I am in PA too.

I would say that I would hate it if Green Day played festivals here in the US. I wanna go to a show to see Green Day...not to see 30 other shitty bands cutting the time out of Green Day's set. I went to Bamboozle in NJ a couple of years ago, it sucked.

MAYBE GREEN DAY IS PLAYING WARPED AND THAT IS WHY THEY'RE NOT ANNOUNCING DATES YET!!

yeah i definitely doubt that

i want them to do a 6 night stand at meadowlands stadium like springsteen did with giants stadium

then on the last night i want a secret show at the stone pony with Springsteen coming out and doing static age with them

:lol: i have specific ideas here

I would say that I would hate it if Green Day played festivals here in the US. I wanna go to a show to see Green Day...not to see 30 other shitty bands cutting the time out of Green Day's set. I went to Bamboozle in NJ a couple of years ago, it sucked.

i've never gone.

is it better or worse than warped?

cause i wasnt too fond of warped either. you had to work too hard to see the bands you wanted :lol:

i want them to do a 6 night stand at meadowlands stadium like springsteen did with giants stadium

then on the last night i want a secret show at the stone pony with Springsteen coming out and doing static age with them

:lol: i have specific ideas here

:woot::wub:

words cannot describe my love of this post

True. And they wouldn't be able to play for like 2.5 hours. They would have to cut a lot of songs, it wouldn't be right. It's bad enough watching a sucky opening act *cough*The Bravery*cough*

^ yeah, i know what you mean about warped! bands i liked would be playing at the same time on different sides of the place!

i've never gone.

is it better or worse than warped?

cause i wasnt too fond of warped either. you had to work too hard to see the bands you wanted :lol:

I went to Warped too...I wasn't too fond of it either...but it was better than Bamboozle.

It pisses me off at those fesitvals when you're outside all fucken day in the heat, and they won't let you bring water in, so you have to spend like $6 a pop for water. So you have to bring soo much money to the concert in addition to paying for the tickets just to make it through the day. Especially if you want merch.

Hi, Courtney.

Hi! *waves*

:lol: i love how everyones talking shit about bamboozle yes we know its shit but weezer man!

I went to Warped too...I wasn't too fond of it either...but it was better than Bamboozle.

It pisses me off at those fesitvals when you're outside all fucken day in the heat, and they won't let you bring water in, so you have to spend like $6 a pop for water. So you have to bring soo much money to the concert in addition to paying for the tickets just to make it through the day. Especially if you want merch.

exactly!

i dont want to carry like $80 bucks in my pocket cause i'd fear it will either fall out or will be stolen. Cause warped is not held in the safest neighborhood here.

i burned last year at Warped and hopped on a plane the next day. SOOOO PAINFUL!

:lol: i love how everyones talking shit about bamboozle yes we know its shit but weezer man!

You know I like a lot of their songs, especially Say It Ain't So (maybe since I played it sooo many times on Rock Band?) but for some reason I have no interest in seeing them.

I liked Panic At the Disco and it was one of the reasons I went to Bamboozle in the first place. But they SUCKED in concert....sooo fucking bad. I was so disappointed because I stood through Method Man to get a good place up front to see them. METHOD MAN!

I liked Panic At the Disco and it was one of the reasons I went to Bamboozle in the first place. But they SUCKED in concert....sooo fucking bad. I was so disappointed because I stood through Method Man to get a good place up front to see them. METHOD MAN!

Whaaaat?!

I was going to see PATD in concert, before they broke up. :dry:

How were they bad?

yeah i agree. i would rather just go to a green day show than a festival. unless it was like.... green day-foxboro hot tubs-the network fest.... huf;uewgouhliwkjrfow'iejpefw

Whaaaat?!

I was going to see PATD in concert, before they broke up. :dry:

How were they bad?

I forget what they did but something happened with equipment and one guy walked off stage and ugh. It just sucked.

I forget what they did but something happened with equipment and one guy walked off stage and ugh. It just sucked.

Ohmygod. How unprofessional. :o

Also, why is it saying it has to approve my comments, when I only have a 10% warn for quoting an img tag?

More Canadian Tour dates please! :o

I don't care where, as long as it's in Canada. I'm willing to go to Vancouver if I have to (plus I'll be hanging with Hayley if they do) :cool:

More Canadian Tour dates please! :o

I don't care where, as long as it's in Canada. I'm willing to go to Vancouver if I have to (plus I'll be hanging with Hayley if they do) :cool:

^^^ I might be going to Canada in a few weeks.

I'm so psyched.

I would have to agree with this unless I liked the majority of the other bands playing but still

I would rather prefer just Green Day on its own.

Ohmygod. How unprofessional. :o

Also, why is it saying it has to approve my comments, when I only have a 10% warn for quoting an img tag?

What comments?

^^^ I might be going to Canada in a few weeks.

I'm so psyched.

Awesome, where at in Canada?

What comments?

Like, on someone's profile.

Awesome, where at in Canada?

Ehh..I think Vancouver? But I could be wrong.

Yeah, I have no idea where I'm flying too. :cool:

Archived