2010 North American Tour

Lauren

ugh the wait is killing me :(

and yeah another 5 years for a new album would be hell. maybe they can go to japan and make that really fast punk album :D

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THAT!!! :woot:

It's gonna rock so hard

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THAT!!! :woot:

It's gonna rock so hard

ha ha who knows if thats actually gonna happen but if it did it would really rock so hard and it would shut up alot of haters out there :dry:

Or make an album in China like Billie said he wanted to.

I say they call it 'Made in China.'

And it should take like 2 years at the most.

'Made in China.' thats brilliant :lol:

I'd be like 20. :o!

Hopefully it doesn't take them as long next album..just, no. I got into Green Day right when American Idiot came out, but I never saw them live, so I waited like 4 years for 21CB and to see them, and that was soooo terrible. I don't want that to happen again. :lol:

Same here. :) I'd hate to wait that long again.

same!

my parents wouldn't let me go when American Idiot came out. I was 14 to top it off.

holy shit in 5 years ill be 23

shit thats fucking scary

I'll be 19...:o

I'm gonna be oldd.

These replies made me feel so old :lol: God, once you turn 18, you just start to feel old as fuck :lol:

But...I can't complain about being 21 next year :ninja:

haha. I can actually see that happening.

What I want is for at one of the concerts, for Mike to just come up to the mike (no pun intended :D) and just do his laugh for 10 minutes.

What I want is for at one of the concerts, for Mike to just come up to the mike (no pun intended :D) and just do his laugh for 10 minutes.

I WOULD DOOKIE MYSELF FROM HAPPINESS.

ha ha fuck the opening act 30 minutes of mike laughing will get us warmed up for the show :lol:

THIS

^ :wub: his laugh makes me smile

I really hope they play DC again, or Maryland -If not I'll go to PA-

But it's nice when it's near by so we can get there super early.

They have no excuse not to release the dates now, they've released plenty of European dates, please let us American's have some excitement too! They probably have the venues scheduled by now!

And they better not wait 5-6 years, I'd be 25-26. :(

They have no excuse not to release the dates now, they've released plenty of European dates, please let us American's have some excitement too! They probably have the venues scheduled by now!

This! I seriously got pissed when they announced even MORE European dates. US isn't getting any love! At least let us KNOW.

This! I seriously got pissed when they announced even MORE European dates. US isn't getting any love! At least let us KNOW.

They really do hate America. :cry:

Come on, Green Day--if you keep this up I might just choose to spend my money on that walking tour of New York instead! What do you think of that?

ESPECIALLY NEW JERSEY.

AND PENNSYLVANIA.

But Billie Wants to fuck everyone who lives in California.

^ :wub: his laugh makes me smile

I really hope they play DC again, or Maryland -If not I'll go to PA-

But it's nice when it's near by so we can get there super early.

I think what makes me laugh the most is the varying level of reactions in that video:

Tre: :mellow:

Billie: :)

Mike: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I always found it so strange that they announce their non-US dates months in advance, and then, especially this year, there's little notice for the United States! I don't know if it's just that much more difficult to book venues here or what...

Well a lot of the US dates weren't sell-outs. All of the European tour was sold out, they're probably more excited to get back to Europe.

But I love you Green Day!

Archived