2010 North American Tour

Lauren

That's badass. I'm kinda sad though, I was really hoping they would tour in the spring.

Maybe it'll be better in the summer anyways, I'll have more time to save money so I can go to more than one show this time around. And I won't have to worry about school.

This.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last GD concert I went too, was in August and I'm still not

over the concert hangover :(

It's just so addicting, and hard to wait.

I NEED TO SEE THEM AGAIN. NOWW.

Yay!!! Green Day's coming back home!! :) Thank god, I thought they werent coming til the Fall of 2010! Yes, the Spring is much better!!!! Ahhhh! :)

Yay!!! Green Day's coming back home!! :) Thank god, I thought they werent coming til the Fall of 2010! Yes, the Spring is much better!!!! Ahhhh! :)

The source we got the info from wasn't reliable, so we're pretty sure it's not true. They may come back in the Spring, but we won't know until Green Day confirm it. :)

Craaaap it's only been five months and I'm already dying to see them again.

DATES NOW.

I'd die with happiness if a Green Day concert date came on the weekend just after the Muse concert I am gong to in April! would be like the party weekend !

**WANTS DATES NOW!!!!!GET ON WITH IT!!**

Craaaap it's only been five months and I'm already dying to see them again.

DATES NOW.

its only been 5 months?! i feel like its been years!

and what idiots, they didnt even respond back to Courtney?!

its only been 5 months?! i feel like its been years!

I know, right? The week after the show it felt like months!

Dear Green Day,

Release your US dates now before I fink you up.

Love, Sarah.

We'll fink their shit up, yo. (Can we start using "snoo" in place of "shit"? Like, "I'll fink your snoo up"?)

I know, right? The week after the show it felt like months!

We'll fink their shit up, yo. (Can we start using "snoo" in place of "shit"? Like, "I'll fink your snoo up"?)

OMG, it really did! Now it feels like it never even happened! :(

And yeah! We'll fink their snoo up!

OMG, it really did! Now it feels like it never even happened! :(

And yeah! We'll fink their snoo up!

this has nothing to do with this thread, but i fuckin love your avatar!!!

this has nothing to do with this thread, but i fuckin love your avatar!!!

Haha, thanks! And I love your sig. :happy:

c. Got an email from an angry owner/founder of the largest and best Green Day website. :whistling:

:P

:lol: You're my hero. :D

THIS. That's what I've been saying, haha. Also, I'm so impatient; I'd love to see them again NOW. I just saw them like 5 months ago and I'm already dying to see them again. I don't even want to think about when they stop touring and make a new album, and are gone for a few years.

FUCK, don't remind me of this sad reality :/ one time someone pointed out on here that historically (although I doubt purposefully), there's been a one-year increase between albums (one for Dookie to Insomniac, two for Insomniac to Nimrod, and so on)...I don't want to wait until 2015! :o

:lol: You're my hero. :D

FUCK, don't remind me of this sad reality :/ one time someone pointed out on here that historically (although I doubt purposefully), there's been a one-year increase between albums (one for Dookie to Insomniac, two for Insomniac to Nimrod, and so on)...I don't want to wait until 2015! :o

NO ONE, no one at all wants to wait until 2015! That would be torture if we had to wait 5 years :/

NO ONE, no one at all wants to wait until 2015! That would be torture if we had to wait 5 years :/

No kidding! I would be 25 years old! Scary.

I'd be like 20. :o!

Hopefully it doesn't take them as long next album..just, no. I got into Green Day right when American Idiot came out, but I never saw them live, so I waited like 4 years for 21CB and to see them, and that was soooo terrible. I don't want that to happen again. :lol:

Hopefully it doesn't take them as long next album..just, no. I got into Green Day right when American Idiot came out, but I never saw them live, so I waited like 4 years for 21CB and to see them, and that was soooo terrible. I don't want that to happen again. :lol:

Same here. :) I'd hate to wait that long again.

I hope they do a Spring/Summer 2010 tour! I really want to see them again before I head off to college.

same!

my parents wouldn't let me go when American Idiot came out. I was 14 to top it off.

holy shit in 5 years ill be 23

shit thats fucking scary

I'll be 26! 4 years from 30. I hope it takes them like a year or something like that

I don't want to wait until I'm 21 for another Green Day album. I really don't.

ugh the wait is killing me :(

and yeah another 5 years for a new album would be hell. maybe they can go to japan and make that really fast punk album :D

Archived