2010 North American Tour

Lauren

i wanted them to do a show at hershey park so much :( we would get some bad ass willy wonka covers :lol:

green day singing the oompa loompa song ftw!

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The threads for awards show are always a riot and a half. (Yellow ladders, anyone?)

haha good times

the AMAs one was fun too

i wanted them to do a show at hershey park so much :( we would get some bad ass willy wonka covers :lol:

green day singing the oompa loompa song ftw!

OMG BILLIE IS AN OOPA LOOMPA!

The threads for awards show are always a riot and a half. (Yellow ladders, anyone?)

oh how i miss that thread :(

:lol:

haha good times

the AMAs one was fun too

The preshow live stream was hysterical. (OMG THAT CHICK'S FIXING HER BOOBS ON CAMERA BRB DYING OF LAUGHTER.)

Even though they might not be playing a show in March, they are definitely touring again in 2010. There's a video of Billie Joe announcing that on here somewhere. . .

Even though they might not be playing a show in March, they are definitely touring again in 2010. There's a video of Billie Joe announcing that on here somewhere. . .

Yea at the AMAs He said you will see us touring in the spring, summer, fall or whenever.

Oohhhhhhhh.

I was wondering what everyone was going on about in their sigs with the whole "WZZO(?) is the enemy"

:lol:

At least we know they're touring again soon. I've never seen them live, so it's good to know that they'll definitely be back. Plus, it gives me a little bit of time to save up some money. :D

I loved/hated the AMAs pre-show! No Green Day, but we has "scorching hot!" guy and Bobby Trendy...uhm, did they think people would be entertained?

Please Green Day, come somewhere near me when I can see you. Philly, Salt Lake City, Toronto, and D.C are all possibilities. Or I could try a beg my parents to let me go to Europe...

haha good times

the AMAs one was fun too

Well I'd say Billie is about the right size to be an OOMPA LOOMPA

Yes, yes they are :lol:

God I want a July tour so badly!

That's funny, I've never heard ZZO play Paramore. They always play old shit like Van Halen, Lynard Skynard, Pink Floyd, and ugh, Rush. I always think it's amazing when I hear a newer Green Day song on WZZO.

:down:

they either

a. got in trouble for posting it

b. lied about the date

:/

Or

c. Got an email from an angry owner/founder of the largest and best Green Day website. :whistling:

:P

Would you happen to know anything about this, Courtney?

What happened?

I sent an email to them telling them who I was (again, I've had contact with them before) and that Green Day's management hasn't confirmed any US dates. I also bitched about them saying the tickets are on sale. I said it wasn't right that they give Green Day fans false hope for something that isn't even confirmed yet.

I sent an email to them telling them who I was (again, I've had contact with them before) and that Green Day's management hasn't confirmed any US dates. I also bitched about them saying the tickets are on sale. I said it wasn't right that they give Green Day fans false hope for something that isn't even confirmed yet.

Did they email back and say anything or just remove the date?

^I appreciate your bitching, Courtney. :)

Thanks for being so specific, Billie Joe.

EXACTLY. :dry:

Did they email back and say anything or just remove the date?

Just removed the date. :lol:

:thumbsup:

Just removed the date. :lol:

That's badass. I'm kinda sad though, I was really hoping they would tour in the spring.

Maybe it'll be better in the summer anyways, I'll have more time to save money so I can go to more than one show this time around. And I won't have to worry about school.

That's badass. I'm kinda sad though, I was really hoping they would tour in the spring.

Maybe it'll be better in the summer anyways, I'll have more time to save money so I can go to more than one show this time around. And I won't have to worry about school.

THIS. That's what I've been saying, haha. Also, I'm so impatient; I'd love to see them again NOW. I just saw them like 5 months ago and I'm already dying to see them again. I don't even want to think about when they stop touring and make a new album, and are gone for a few years.

Archived