2010 North American Tour

Lauren

I actually was supposed to see them the last time they played at Hershey, but my parents wouldn't get me tickets because they thought it was a "phase." 4 years later and still going strong :D

I would love to see another show as soon as possible, but now that I come to think of it I think I would rather have a summer date so that I could spend the day at Hershey Park then go see the show. now that would be the best day ever.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THERE ARE TOO MANY VENUES THAT GREEN DAY CAN PLAY IN!!!

There probably isn't a venue that they can't play in. :lol:

It must be such a hard decision to decide where to play.

I better be invited to that :lol:

oh of course. Everyones invited. My rooms pretty big too. Can fit about 3-4 people on the couch. Maybe about 4 on my bed. be kinda tight though. lol. omg can you imagine if that actually were to happen. Actually there's a park across the street that can fit a few hundred people. They should play in there!

oh of course. Everyones invited. My rooms pretty big too. Can fit about 3-4 people on the couch. Maybe about 4 on my bed. be kinda tight though. lol. omg can you imagine if that actually were to happen. Actually there's a park across the street that can fit a few hundred people. They should play in there!

Sweet that should be totally awesome, party in the park across the street from your house :wink:

So, looks like I have a good chance of going to PA because my cousin was saying he wants to get tix for his son for Christmas, and he just HAS to take me! :D

You would Lauren! You went to like 3 Green Day Shows... and i went to ZIP! :dry: :/

I would absolutely LOVE to see Green Day at a strictly 21+ show. That would be fucking awesome!

OMG this :wub:

how old do you have to be?

At least 21. :down:

Unless they make it all-ages or something.

The thing that sucks most about being 20 is ALMOST being able to get into the 21+ shows, but not quite... though when 4/20 hits (my birthday) I will be able to attend, therefore I agree with wanting to see them in a 21+ venue - as long as it's after 4/20. :thumbsup:

The thing that sucks most about being 20 is ALMOST being able to get into the 21+ shows, but not quite... though when 4/20 hits (my birthday) I will be able to attend, therefore I agree with wanting to see them in a 21+ venue - as long as it's after 4/20. :thumbsup:

your birthdays on 4/20? thats national pot day and national green day day :lol: thats awesome!

anyway i hope this is true

So, looks like I have a good chance of going to PA because my cousin was saying he wants to get tix for his son for Christmas, and he just HAS to take me! :D

Hopefully; I'd love to see you there! :)

Someone should go see Green Day with me in Hershey. I want to go so bad but I know none of my friends would EVER want to go haha.

I want to know official dates. if they really do play in hershey in late march, I think that would be during my spring break so I would absolutely DIE of happiness :D BUT I WANT TO KNOW FOR SURE!!

Archived