2010 North American Tour

Lauren

I saw Green Day at the Pop Disaster in Hershey and another time during the AI tour. Plus I saw Fall Out Boy there.

If they played there on the last tour and on the AI tour, I can't see why they wouldn't play in PA next time around.

You guys know for definite that you're getting a 2nd leg, the band even said it themselves. So you've nothing to worry about :)

They will play PA. They always do...or close to it for the east PAers anyway like me, like The Meadowlands in Jersey.

GDA hasn't posted about it because we don't do that unless the band confirms it.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would love for them to do a theater tour and do the entire 21cb album front to back :wub:

god i hope this is true my dad said we can go if its true :woot:

I think they should sneak in some smaller venue shows throughout the whole US this tour.

If Green Day played a really small place like the Stone Pony or Starland Ballroom I think I would die.

If Green Day played a really small place like the Stone Pony or Starland Ballroom I think I would die.

I vote for Starland Ballroom. Its like 20 minutes or less from my house.

I vote for Starland Ballroom. Its like 20 minutes or less from my house.

i vote for the Starland Ballroom too!

only about an hour and 15 minutes away from my house!

i would love for them to do a theater tour and do the entire 21cb album front to back :wub:

:wub:

i would love the stone pony! that place has so much history and it would be awesome for green day to play there

im still rooting for the beacon theater

I just want to see Green Day.

:(

yeah me too :( i hope this Hershey park gig is true and this radio station isn't just trying to fuck with us

im still rooting for the beacon theater

yes!!

Hammerstein Ballroom

or the Wamu Theater

Hell, why not Irving Plaza?!

THERE ARE TOO MANY VENUES THAT GREEN DAY CAN PLAY IN!!!

yes!!

Hammerstein Ballroom

or the Wamu Theater

Hell, why not Irving Plaza?!

THERE ARE TOO MANY VENUES THAT GREEN DAY CAN PLAY IN!!!

:lol: they can play anywhere really i would love the Hammerstein ballroom too. hell id love anywhere just get there asses to a venue

god there are so many ideas in my head for this tour

imagine new meadowlands stadium and a hot tubs show at the stone pony :o that would be awesome!

ha ha i think we should stop speculating though lets wait till some dates are announced

I just want to see Green Day.

:(

Me too. I've never seen them live.

Hopefully I will soon though! :D

WAIT SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM HEARD A RUMOR ABOUT A SECRET CLUB SHOW IN MARCH IF IM CORRECT :o

this all makes sense green days playing a secret show in the chocolate factory! :o

im bored :(

lol but i do remember someone saying somthing about a club show in march

I hope they do a stop in Boise. They didn't make it there during the 21CB tour, but they did on the AI one. I was like the only person in my class who didn't get to go :(

^ Just because the venues we've heard so far for this tour are stadiums. I thought it was said somewhere that this would be mostly stadiums, but I may be wrong. I actually hope I'm wrong, as there are probably more venues they'd play at in my area that are not stadiums.

We'll just have to wait and see, I guess!

I haven't heard that at all. They are playing Stadiums in Europe not here as far as I know. In fact, I heard a few things from someone with the band. One was they were hoping to play outdoor venues in the USA sometime this year, two that they would be trying to hit cities they didn't hit the first time around and three things were being changed as we were speaking. SO I personally think they might have had plans to do USA after England, now I think they may do some before and some after.....I think that b/c I don't think they will play outdoor venues in March ... if they are playing in March. But No One Knows.

In fact, I heard a few things from someone with the band. One was they were hoping to play outdoor venues in the USA sometime this year, two that they would be trying to hit cities they didn't hit the first time around

This makes me optimistic until we hear actual dates.

I haven't heard that at all. They are playing Stadiums in Europe not here as far as I know. In fact, I heard a few things from someone with the band. One was they were hoping to play outdoor venues in the USA sometime this year, two that they would be trying to hit cities they didn't hit the first time around and three things were being changed as we were speaking. SO I personally think they might have had plans to do USA after England, now I think they may do some before and some after.....I think that b/c I don't think they will play outdoor venues in March ... if they are playing in March. But No One Knows.

i see what you did there :)

i just want them to play.

honestly i dont care when anymore. i just want to see them again!

Well, I do hope they come to the US in the summer rather than the spring.

and cities they didn't hit on the first leg? :o I'm dying of anticipation of the release of their dates.

Guess I'm taking a road trip vacation away from school :)

Perhaps to SAN JOSE. Sure would like to go to a show with you.

One or two dates here and there doesn't automatically mean a tour, even though yes, they've said they're going to do round 2. They usually do these small, intimate venues before going on a huge tour anyways. Everyone should wait for the official schedule to start freaking out, no big deal tbh.

I wish I was old enough to go to the smaller club shows.

I wish I was old enough to go to the smaller club shows.

That's another reason I hope they tour in the summer...my 21st is in the summer, and if they play any 21+ shows around me, if they're in July or later, I could go.

I would absolutely LOVE to see Green Day at a strictly 21+ show. That would be fucking awesome!

I would absolutely LOVE to see Green Day at a strictly 21+ show. That would be fucking awesome!

unless they play at the Tubbies, I don't really see that happening.

I could be completely wrong though as I have no idea if they played any small venues after AI got rolling. I don't remember any after the tour was in full force, but not sure I would recall anything THAT long ago.

Archived