2010 North American Tour

Lauren

^That's AWESOME! Your dad rocks! :happy:

And the dates a Saturday, so you wouldn't really miss school.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^That's AWESOME! Your dad rocks! :happy:

And the dates a Saturday, so you wouldn't really miss school.

haha he does have his awesome moments.

we'd probably leave early friday to fly up, so i'd end up blowing off school that day.

Haha. Well, it'd be worth it.

My dad is usually awesome about these kinds of things, so hopefully he is again this time.

Hopefully! How far away is Hershey from you?

I'm actually going to hold out for a closer date, like New Jersey or New York.

I'm actually going to hold out for a closer date, like New Jersey or New York.

Oh. Hopefully they go to NJ since I don't think they did last time.

My cousin texted me and told me that his wife heard that Green Day would be playing Hershey Park (in Pennsylvania, USA) in March. The radio station was Wzzo z95.

I'm not sure if this is true, but you know how radio stations sometimes will say bands are playing before the bands announce the show on their website.

If this is true, I'm guessing that Green Day will be doing a spring US tour? :/ (I don't like it because I won't be able to go to many shows unless it's in the summer)

This reminds me of the Bowery Ballroom thread. :lol:

EDIT:

It's confirmed on their website.

http://www.wzzo.com/pages/concerts.html

March 20th, it says.

Pfft, WZZO. They tend to get shit wrong. I've corrected them a lot.

And why does Green Day have to play Hershey Park? I hate Hershey Park. :(

Haha. Well, it'd be worth it.

My dad is usually awesome about these kinds of things, so hopefully he is again this time.

yea my dad might be the one to take me if at all lol kuz he drove 4hrs to TN to go see GD with me last time :P

ok all of us with the march birthdays have to get together :lol: make billie sing happy birthday :happy:

Awesome! :happy: It's three days before my birthday.. If I could go to this show, I'd totally make a sign saying I can sing Longview. xD

Well, that's what I'm going to do anyway, I just have to wait till Green Day come back to The Netherlands (:

Fucking ZZO also says the tickets are on sale today at 10AM. First of all, they'd never go sale that fast, esp since we haven't gotten a formal announcement. Second, Green Day aren't even on the link they provided!

^Why do they do that? Did they mix it up with another band or are they just stupid?

I would go with they probably are just stupid.

I wish they would tour NY again, but this time go to Jones Beach Theater or Nassau Colliseum :D

I would go with they probably are just stupid.

Yeah. :sleep:

And of course, of all places, it's Pennsylvania, the day before my birthday. Why couldn't all this confusion and stupidity be in like...May in..Antarctica!? D:

Yeah. :sleep:

And of course, of all places, it's Pennsylvania, the day before my birthday. Why couldn't all this confusion and stupidity be in like...May in..Antarctica!? D:

I know really leave the damn penguins and the people at the research station confused about this.

Oh. Hopefully they go to NJ since I don't think they did last time.

For the AI tour, they went to Giants Stadium on the second go-around. (Where Mike had his, ah, "accident." Poor thing.) Hopefully they'll take pity on this godforsaken state and grace us with their presence.

For the AI tour, they went to Giants Stadium on the second go-around. (Where Mike had his, ah, "accident." Poor thing.) Hopefully they'll take pity on this godforsaken state and grace us with their presence.

Yes. I would enjoy that thoroughly. Be like well they suck, maybe we should come to make their state a tad better!

I wish they would tour NY again, but this time go to Jones Beach Theater or Nassau Colliseum :D

Nassau Colliseum would be GREAT for me. I live 15 minutes from there!

I'd love to try and make the PA date and stay with my family who live there but I doubt it.... Infact I don't think I'll even try for it unless Green Day aren't playing in Ireland next year or are playing a really awful festival here.

Darn it! Looks like they will be touring the US before England then.. I wish they'd give me a chance to save :lol: Looks like i'll be selling my car to pay for a trip to the US :D

Guest Shangri-La
Fucking ZZO also says the tickets are on sale today at 10AM. First of all, they'd never go sale that fast, esp since we haven't gotten a formal announcement. Second, Green Day aren't even on the link they provided!

I checked the Hershey Park website and there is no date for Green Day listed.. this is weird.

You should because we could be birthday buddies! :o

Holy Crap!!

That would be amazing! Like both of us with a gigantic sign!

Then Billie would have to pull us up!!!

:D

Archived