Deshabillage's HQ Photo Thread

deshabillage

I've just gone back through this entire thread to look at all the pictures :lol:

They are so amazing. thanks so much!! :o

If you come across any more of Billie Joe with blonde hair on the 21stCB tour, could you schtick em in, plz? :wub:

you know that you now have an official folder only for you on my computer cass ?

thanks for the last ones <3

one of my fav folders by the way :thumbsup:

If you come across any more of Billie Joe with blonde hair on the 21stCB tour, could you schtick em in, plz? :wub:

oh yes...and from Bologna, Italy if you could...thank you!^^

anyway...great pics, thanks!

all the times I've said "I love you" are not enough :wub: THANK YOU!

They're wonderful :wub: thanks, Mike Desh! :D Kidding, I know you're not Mike.... but you could be Joey or Jake! :o:lol:

anyways... do you have any high quality pictures of Billie and Addie that you haven't post yet? :wub:

You have no idea how much I love those pics <3 Some of them are even among my top favorite GD photos. Awesome.

im going to be cutting back on posting in this thread, and well, all of them most likely, dont have the time so much anymore! but i will try and respond to PMs and post in this thread when i can.

8483816410.th.jpg8477067110.th.jpg7707130110.th.jpg7677383510.th.jpg7675968610.th.jpg7675956010.th.jpg7675954110.th.jpg

Archived