Give me a long kiss goodnight, that everything will be alright <3

oh yeah that one :wub:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maaaaaan....it´ll take me a while to post all of ´em......well here r some:

¨Oh well too bad who cares it´s all right¨ -Mother Mary

¨I, I´m just killing time now¨ -Broadway

¨One light, One Mind, Flashing in the dark, blinded by the silence of a thousand hearts¨ -Minority

¨A Fire Burns Tonight, Of Blasphemy and Genocide¨ -EJN

¨She´s an Extraordinary Girl¨ -Extraordinary Girl.....GOD I miss my bff SO much..... :unsure:

¨Dickhead, Fuckface, Cock-Smoking Motherfucking Asshole, Dirty Twat, Waste of Semen I hope you die HEY¨ - Platypus

¨FUCK YOU!¨ -Too Much Too Soon

the last 2 are for anyone who messes up with my bff GET IT??? so don´t mess with her

"Im too damn young to be too late, but am I?"

"Hey there looking at me. Tell me what do you see. That you quickly turn your head away."

"And in the darkest night. If memory serves me right. I'll never turn back time. Forgetting you but not the time."

And of my all time favorite

"Hey Mister, where you headed?" Cause that means Im listening to Hitchin' A Ride Haha

this was live in glasgow 2010 during east jesus nowhere " I wanna know who's allowed to breed all the dogs who never learned to reas , missionary polition and all those who say fuck england ! "

fuck you.

-too much too soon.

yes! :lol:

Bring us the season that we always will remember Don't let the bonfires go out - viva la gloria

Where the ever after is in the hands of faith - See The Light

It seem's so frightening, time passes by like lightning before you know it you're struck down - Android

She smashed her knuckles into Winter as Autumn's wind fades into black - iViva La Gloria!

Wake up the house is on fire, and the cats caught in the dryer - Deadbeat Holiday

And in the darkest night, if my memory serves me right, I'll never turn back time. Forgetting you but not the time - Whatsername

Standing still when it's do or die, you better run for your fucking life - Letterbomb

¨One light, One Mind, Flashing in the dark, blinded by the silence of a thousand hearts¨ -Minority

This.

Also, your sig rocks!

"It says home is where your heart is but what a shame cause everyone's heart doesn't beat the same"

I like this one... :)

"Home is where your heart is, but what a shame, 'cause everyone's heart doesn't beat the same" -Jesus of Suburbia

"No, I cannot speak, I've lost my voice, I'm speechless and redundant 'cause when I love you's not enough, I'm lost for words" -Redundant

"Our romance, is a love trance, and now we'll never part, 1,000 hourse, of such a love shower, we'll never stop once we start" -1,000 hours

"As the days go on I wonder (Will this ever end) I find it hard to keep control when you're with your boyrfriend. I do not mind if all I am is just a friend to you, but all I want to know right now is if you think about me too" -Paper Lanterns

"One light, One Mind, Flashing in the dark, blinded by the silence of a thousand hearts" -Minority

Those are just a few of my favorites

"It says home is where your heart is but what a shame cause everyone's heart doesn't beat the same"

I like this one... :)

me too :D

What's the latest way a man can die, screaming Hallelujah?

The wife's a nag and the kid's fuckin' up, I don't have sex 'cause I can't get it up. (Hahaha.)

Nothing to lose but this straight jacket on too tight. (FBHT of course.)

Why does my life have to be so small, but death is forever?

Call it as I see it even if I was born deaf, blind, and dumb.

Those are just a few. I could go on forever. :happy:

i'm still holding for "You are your own worst enemy" - Restless Heart Syndrome

"Home is where you're heart is but what a shame cause everyones heart doesn't beat the same"

and

"Are we demented? Or am I disturbed? The space that's inbetween insane and insecure"

- Jesus of Suberbia

It seem's so frightening, time passes by like lightning before you know it you're struck down - Android

definitely my favorite

i'm still holding for "You are your own worst enemy" - Restless Heart Syndrome

The part where he says, 'know your enemy'. OHMYGOD.

''Well, it's just one of my lies

And all I wanted to do is get real high''

"I found a treasure, filled with sick pleasure and it sits on a thin white line." :whistle

"He lacks the courage in his mind. Like a child left behind. Like a pet left in the rain"

Just one of many that I like because I relate to it!

"The ever after is in the hands of fate" :wub: See The Light is so fucking under-rated

The part where he says, 'know your enemy'. OHMYGOD.

I love that part as well :D

the whole song has great lyrics.

I seriously think "I'm not fucking around" is a GREAT lyric. I can't think of my absolute favourite at the moment, but I really really love "Better thank your lucky stars" although it's more a saying than an actual lyric.

I don't remember if I already commented here, uh... (?)

Anyways, my favorite GD line at the moment has to be "Call me irresponsible, call me habitual, but when you think of me, do you fill your head wuth schemes? Better think again, 'cause no one knows" :happy:

I've had this burning in my guts now for so long

My belly's aching now to say...

"There's a girl who lives on second street, she cries on every time we meet."

"Well she said I can't take this town

I'm leaving you tonight"

"The rage and love, the story of my life."

The last one will be always my favourite. ♥

Archived