With such a desolate conclusion

Fill the void with... I don't care

From "Panic Song"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus Of Suburbia

'And there's nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be'

'It says home is where your heart is, but what a shame, Cause everyone's heart doesn't beat the same'

'Am I retarded or am I just overjoyed'

Give me Novacaine

'Kiss the demons out of my dreams'

Good Riddance

'Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go'

'For what it's worth it was worth all the while'

I have a lot of favorites, but here is some of them

"Last one born and the first one to run"

"And there's nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be"

"I'm the son of rage and love, the Jesus of suburbia"

"She is the saint of all the sinners"

"When you lost all hope and excuses

And the cheapstakes & losers

Nothing's left to cling onto

You got to hold on

Hold on to yourself"

i love that part.

Nice Guys Finish Last: I'm so fucking happy I could cry

Holiday:Just cause, just cause because we`re outlaws YEAH!

Give me Novacaine:Give me a long kiss goodnight and everything will be alright

Nobody likes you:Nobody likes you :D

From Jesus of Suburbia:

"Everyone is so full of shit

Born and raised by hypocrites

Hearts recycled but never saved

From the cradle to the grave"

Especially the hypocrites part.

"christmas lights in the middle of august/grudges come back to haunt us"

"there's a boy who fogs his world and now he's getting lazy"

Come together like a foot in a shoe, Only this time I think I stuck my foot in my mouth. - Walking Alone

Put your faith in a miracle - East Jesus Nowhere

:wub: :wub: :wub:

"One light, one mind, flashing in the dark blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts." :wub:

bittersweet migraine in my head - Give me Novacaine

You and I together, hand and hand, we run away (far away) - Going to Pasalacqua

I want to take a ride to the great divide - American Eulogy

"Does the pain weigh out the pride, and you look for a place to hide? Did someone break your heart inside? You're in ruins." - 21 Guns

"And in the darkest night, if my memory serves me right. I'll never turn back time, forgetting you but not the time." - Whatsername

"Laughter. There is no more laughter." - Before the Lobotomy

I have more favourite lines, but those ones at the moment are standing out to me

"And i'm looking back now at where i have gone wrong, and why i could not seem to get along. my interests are longing to break through these chains, these chains that control my future's aims, i sit in the state of a daydream with all of your words flying over my head."- 409 In Your Coffee Maker.

"I've got some scattered pictures lying on my bedroom floor, they remind me of the time we shared."- Scattered.

I actually have lots, those are just two that are sticking off the top of my head.

some of my favourites...

"When you lost all hope and excuses and the cheapskated and the losers...Nothing's left to cling onto...Gotta to hold on, you got to Hold on to yourself" (hold on)

"Promise me no dead end streets and I'll guarantee we'll have the road" (worry rock)

"To live and not to breathe is to die in tragedy" (jesus of suburbia)

"Give me a long kiss goodnight and everything will be alright" (give me novacaine)

"I sit outside and watch the sunrise look out as far as I can, I can't see her, but in the distance I hear some laughter ...We laugh together" (2.000 light years away)

"Where there’s truth you know I’ll be there, amongst the lies you know I’ll be there" (poprocks & coke)

"Does it seem like all your memories fade...You soak up knowledge to fill the space and still my answer remains...I don't know" (no one knows)

At the moment I'm addicted to "One. 21 guns. Lay down you arms, give up the fight."

Boulevard of broken dreams "Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me. Til' then I walk alone"

East Jesus Nowhere "You're the soldiers of the new world"

that is a hard question to answer...but one line that almost always gets to me is

"perfect picture of bad health, another notch scratched on my belt, the future just ain't what it used to be" :happy:

"With every breath that I am worth here on earth I am sanding all my love to you" - Last Night On Earth

"The last of the rebels without a common graund, I gotta light a fire to te underground" - American Eulogy

"We are the despered and the declined, raised by the bastards of 1969" - 21CB

"I am a nation a worker of pride, my debt to the status quo" - 21CB

"I swollowed my pride and a I choked on my faith, I've given my heart and my soul" - 21CB

"Well I'm not stoned, I'm just fucked up, I got so high I can't stand up" - Viva La Gloria

"Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea, where the nonbelievers go beyond belief" - See The Light

Well, this is just a few of my favourite lines but there is a lot more! I could write the whole day long and still wouldn't be done, cause I like pretty much everthing they say!

Choreographed and lack of passion, prototypes of what we were...Went full circle 'til I'm nauseous, taken for granted now...Now I waste it, I faked it, I ate it, now I hate it (redundant)

If you'd stop a while and maybe if you'd smile, you would realize that we're all the same (road to acceptance)

It's just like our brain, when it goes insane we feel the same pain (road to acceptance)

21st Century Breakdown -

I swallowed my pride

and I chocked on my Faith

I've given my heat and my soul

I"ve broken my fingers

And lied though my teeth

The pillar of damage control

So take the photographs and still frames in your mind (good riddance)

Somedays he feels like dying...Somedays it's not worth trying, now that they both are finding...She gets so sick of crying (extraordinary girl)

I'm not sure if the Influents count, but I've been absolutely loving "That's where I'm at anyway" from Taking Time.

Well, one of the most recent one's added to my incredibly long list of favorites would be :P..."Did you try to live on your own, when you burned down the house and home?"

Archived