Holy crap! Look what I found in someone's trash!

Bolanic

Oh wow!

Never seen that before.

Nice find. :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool!

I wonder what made someone throw it away if it was framed and signed and all they must've wanted it for some reason originally.

Perhaps Green Day and them broke up and they had to clear their life of the band. :lol:

awesome find man and a wicked piece of Green Day Memorabilia!

god i think i know exactly what those people were thinking when they threw it out...."Green Day sold out!!!! i hate them now!!!"

people dont appreciate music anymore :(

wow, thats a killer score. and because it came out of the trash, its punk as fuck too. it may be damaged, but i guarantee itll still be worth something someday....but for now, just enjoy your gnarly groundscore. hang that shit up!

Gosh! People are freaking crazy! What, are they completely out of their minds? o you would have kept that poster to your self. I would have done that. :D

That would be on my wall already, nice find.

:)

Holy shit, dude. That's awesome.

You looking through peoples trashcans reminds me of Squeaky and the gang in Live Freaky! Die Freaky!

That's a great idea! I think I'll do that. It's really big, too. 24"X36".

Maybe even call the Getty and ask them if they know some good paper conservators in L.A. That is, after the Getty employees are able to get back into the building because of the fires near them. They had to evacuate the building yesterday.

That is so awesome! LOVE when stuff like that happens. It's karma, Keith - you've been giving nice things away to people, and now you've gotten something really cool! :)

Archived