I just received/dowloaded/bought my copy of 21st CB

Marie_GD

i was a lil dissapointed of the new album tbh..

i really like it tho, its very good, its just not one of the best albums ^^

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got mine today in the mail.

So far I really like peacemaker and Christian's inferno. But the rest is also awesome.

i got mine after my first lesson at school this morning, i went straight home to listen to it. it sounds awesome cant wait to see them live :D

FYI on the TARGET VERSION.

I went to Target when it opened to buy the bonus cd version. It opened at 8am, and I was there maybe at 8:15 or so. They only had two of the bonus versions on the shelves. I didn't know "limited" would be so "limited."

In any case, the bonus tracks are:

American Idiot

Jesus of Suburbia

Holiday

Are We the Waiting

St. Jimmy

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

All six are taken from a 2005 live show in Tokyo, Japan.

Also, the lyrics for 21st Century Breakdown are not censored. :happy:

OMG have just got it today lol its AWSOME!!!!! all the songs fit and i can`t seem to stop listening to it lol :D

I pre-orderd mine like a month ago and it arrived this morning... first thing i did was put in CD player and listen to the entire album while looking at the 52 page art form book that came with it :lol: (mine was limited addtion from uk green day)

I have bought it but it don't arrive until Monday in the mail. :dry:

I bought the Limited edition thing that looks like a dvd with a 52 page book. I regret it. Was just a waste of money. The book is only a super sized lyrics book that comes with the album. I hate stuff like that, you always feel cheated. I should have just bought the normal cd.

Anyways, album is good. Not the best they have ever made, far from, but then again, maybe Im just growing old and bitter.

Just went on an actual treck out in the rain to get it and gah, it sounds so much better than on this shitty radio downloads :wub:

I came home from school, after a completely shit day, to see this wonderful package on my floor. I'm now extremely happy, and have it on repeat :happy: It's seriously epic.

i haven't bought it yet. i'll probably order it from amazon this evening

My pre order arrived yesterday and went to Target just now to see what they had, the one with bonus tracks. I thought they were new songs but they weren't, they were live songs from Japan performance during AI tour, but I bought another copy of the plain CD since I need one in the car and one in the house, lol

I'm listening to my copy as I type, currently on track 5. As I have not heard any other songs then "Know Your Enemy" before, I am so far pleasantly surprised.

Even if you read a lot of positive reviews, you cant never know how you yourself will feel about the album until you sit down and have a listen.

EDIT: Holy crap, Christians Inferno sounds like something of a The Networks album. :o Not to mention it's fucking great.

I bought it this morning but only had the time to listen to it just now. I must say I'm quite divided of what I think of it =/ East Jesus Nowhere blew me away though.

One thing I noticed that I thought was funny was on 21st CB Billie says: I swallowed my pride

And I choked on my faith

and on No Pride he says: You better swallow your pride

Or you're gonna choke on it

Thought that was kinda cool

One thing I noticed that I thought was funny was on 21st CB Billie says: I swallowed my pride

And I choked on my faith

and on No Pride he says: You better swallow your pride

Or you're gonna choke on it

Thought that was kinda cool

yeah, i noticed it. pretty cool.

i have both editions (normal + artwork limited edition).

i think the special is worth it.

it's not just the booklet in another size, it's in color, has pictures in it (similar to the ones on gd.com for the lyrics) and it looks waaaaaaay better than the boring standard booklet.

Hmmmmm, I pre ordered mine over a month ago and came home from a rubbish day at work, looking forward to listening to it and it has not arrived!! How annoying! It better come tomorrow. :mad:

Yay! I bought it one hour ago!!! I'm the first that has bought it in my town!

:bunny:

got it in the post. listening now :D

I just bought 2 differant versions of the album...

I feel a little retaded, I got the indie store copy so I got the 12" x 14" Litho, and I got the Best Buy Version. that one is useually like $25 but is on sale for like $17.

I'm thinking about going to get the target version. and I know I will buy the LP.

I am super retarded

I just went to the Hot Topic where I work and I bought the CD and this new awesome Green day shirt we got in.

We had a bundle going where you can get the CD and a Green Day shirt for $20.

I'm gonna go out and buy my copy from Target. That's great and all, but it means I haven't heard the bonus tracks. Boy, would I love to hear 'em...

I'm gonna go out and buy my copy from Target. That's great and all, but it means I haven't heard the bonus tracks. Boy, would I love to hear 'em...

t's just unreleased live shit

Archived