I just received/dowloaded/bought my copy of 21st CB

Marie_GD

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i know this is kind of out of place, but i got the 52-pg book (it hasnt arrived yet). what exactly is in it?

also, i tried ebay but there's not one American Idiot book to be found- it that still on the market anywhere?

It's actually nothing special. Just lyrics with cool artwoork. But it's nice and sexy :P

Bought it today, at last. :D

It's so awesome. I love the artwork in the lyrics booklet, but is there a 'thanks' section? If there is, my pages must be stuck together, or I'm blind.

I'm loving Christian's Inferno at the moment.

It's actually nothing special. Just lyrics with cool artwoork. But it's nice and sexy :P

a good collection item

eminem has knocked them from number one on itunes in the UK:(

how i hate eminem :(

My god this CD is amazing. Not one single song I don't love completely.

(first post in like a year. Good to be back :) )

a good collection item

True

It suits really well in my collection :happy:

I make myself laugh with my inward horribleness, I really do. I was sitting there, listening to the album, and I realized something. There were two years between Insomniac and Nimrod, three between Nimrod and Warning, and four between Warning and AI, and going on five between AI and 21CB......are we gonna be waiting six years till the next???????? :blink: I scare myself, I really do.

Anyway, I have seperation anxiety from not listening, so seeya. :lol:

^ That has been mentioned before :P Actually I was thinking about that yesterday.. 6 years till the new album, so 2015, that's 11 years after AI, so they could release HLAHG on DVD by that time lol xD

Oh, and you're forgetting one, it starts with 1 year between Dookie and Insomniac, and then so on :lol:

[/stupid talk]

I went to KMart at 9 in the morning on Friday, May 15th. I skipped school and everything so that I could go get it as early as possible...I was going to get it at the mall, but it wasn't open til 10. It was $16...I had to ask a chick who worked there if they had it in yet (I wasn't really expecting them to), and she went in the back and got the box that had all the new CDs in it. I was so fucking excited! It was $16 (if I would've waited until 10 and got it at the mall, it would've been $10, but I couldn't wait that damn long.) I waited the whole 20 minutes until I got back to my house to listen to it, it was pretty agonizing. I wasn't disappointed though, it happens to be my new favorite CD by them. :happy:

My CD and book w/ cd inside just came today. For some reason they both arrived today.

But now I have two cd of this album. Overkill.

My CD and book w/ cd inside just came today. For some reason they both arrived today.

But now I have two cd of this album. Overkill.

I have two because I could nto resist the Hot Topic deal...but I had gone to Target first. It was worth it for the shirt I got though.

So I will tote the one from Hot Topic around with me in my bag, and keep the other at home.

6 years till the new album, so 2015, that's 11 years after AI

Yeah! 2015....that'd be psycho. I'll be twenty fucking three by then! I hope to God it's not that long. O_O

I got mine on Saturday, and it's amazing! I absolutely love the song called Know Your Enemy because it's so catchy.

Anyone get the cd at FYE? I just got it, it came with a free poster :)

I have not yet received my copy, pre-ordered weeks ago. *Shakes fist at Play.com*

I just received mine today in the mail (finally).

It's way better than what I had expected. I think it's definitely their best.

I might sneak and get the deluxe edition, but before I do that, is it worth it?

Mine came in the mail today! :woot:

I'm loving it a lot. I listened to it 5 times today. From front to back. :o

I can't believe I still don't have a physical copy in my hands! I only have my download from buying the deluxe vinyl edition (can't wait to get it!!) and I burned a CD and have listened to it a countless amount of times. In fact, I think I'm going out to buy actual CD tonight!

Listen, the album is a great mainstream piece. But most all of the songs have the same progression of the ones from AI and some from Warning, and 21 Guns I think is the same chords as Lost! by Coldplay :/ But it'll make Billie and the boys some good cashola so it's all good.

Listen, the album is a great mainstream piece. But most all of the songs have the same progression of the ones from AI and some from Warning, and 21 Guns I think is the same chords as Lost! by Coldplay :/ But it'll make Billie and the boys some good cashola so it's all good.

Where's my hunting knife??

i pre-orded my copy months ago, and got an email on the 13th telling me that it'd been shipped. still nothing. :mad:

The new album is fantastic, albeit a little depressing, but still. It's an amazing combination of Green Day's older punk sound with arena rock production(did I mention that Butch Vig is and always has been AMAZING?!), with an epic story to tell.

I think this tops American Idiot imo. I don't know if I can be more satisfied with this record.

Archived