I just received/dowloaded/bought my copy of 21st CB

Marie_GD

I got it yesterday (the day it came out is Oz) and I cried listening to it

also I was unaturally calm after i got it and my sister came out with this.

"Lucy say, your awfully calm..YOU HAD SEX WITH THE ALBUM DIDN'T YOU?!"

*sigh* sisters.

I got the super duper awesome wicked cool deluxe edition. :wub:

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i downloaded it a week ago, i love it :wub:

They didnt include the Blue Class of 13 art did they...lame, its my favourite.

I downloaded the entire album(from zune), and it is beautiful. Freakin luv this album already. So stoked for more listening, heard every song but I wanna listen to it over again! Stoked for their concert in 2 months now. And now time for the Anticipation Days!

And i also have to say is the album is totally different of what Green Day have done before, and thats why I love them. Still they hold elements of their past, can't escape the past, and I love it.

I was too depressed to get up off my ass and even get it today - So my mom did.

There goes all the plans I made about queing up early for it and making a memory of it... :/

But its okay - I have a nice memory of listening to the leak. :happy:

They were playing it in the HMV my mom went into! :D

I just got the normal cd cheap version. I'd absolutly love the other versions but just don't have the money..

This album is just incredible. A real Record.

I was too depressed to get up off my ass and even get it today - So my mom did.

There goes all the plans I made about queing up early for it and making a memory of it... :/

But its okay - I have a nice memory of listening to the leak. :happy:

They were playing it in the HMV my mom went into! :D

I just got the normal cd cheap version. I'd absolutly love the other versions but just don't have the money..

This album is just incredible. A real Record.

lol are you saying your mom is a fan too getting it instead? xD

lol are you saying your mom is a fan too getting it instead? xD

Yup! She's a big fan.:)

dammit, the SPECIAL EDITION book version was such a drag, fucking thing, I was expecting more interesting stuff, like notes from the band and such, should've gotten the normal version and given this to m friend.

and the extra tracks from tha Target version

I would like them, please.

does the special edition book have anything else in it, liek extra songs or something? Or just extra art?

some extra pictures, not worth the extra bucks

I went to Best Buy first and bought the 52 page book. Then I went to the mall and I went in Hot Topic and they had a cool shirt, so I bought that and the girl told me I might as well get 21st Century with it because it comes with the shirt and and it's 5 bucks less. So I actually got the CD there for free and 5 bucks off the shirt. Then I went to Target and got 2 copies of the Target SE, one for me and one for a friend. I also got that Rock Sound magazine from Best Buy with the poster pullout.

Busy day!

busy day, indeed, I bought 3 copies of it, 2 regular ones for my friends and the booklet one for me, I feel like I should've kept a normal version better

this album is a big seller alright

I downloaded it whenever that leak came out; still not getting sick of it. It's pretty rad.

:woot: I bought regular version and digipack version yesterday and I love them. That booklet in digipack version is really cool.

I also ordered Japanese version with 1 bonus track about 2 weeks ago, so I'm still waiting for that one. And I'll try to get that 3x10'' vinyl version..

These days are really one of the happiest in my life. The album was finally released, I'm going to see them in November....

I'm happy :)

hi guys,

I live in Iran, but this fucking country is prohibited so there is no credit card here and u can't buy the CD from anywhere. I'm just dying. What should I do? can sb help me? :(:cry:

I have a limited version (or special edition...) :lol: (with the book!!!! Love it :wub::wub::wub: )

I love that album!! :woot:

Yup! She's a big fan.:)

Also my mom :) when I talk to her about the concert she was excited more than me!!!!! :mellow::lol:

hi guys,

I live in Iran, but this fucking country is prohibited so there is no credit card here and u can't buy the CD from anywhere. I'm just dying. What should I do? can sb help me? :(:cry:

Try to download torrent :)

I bought it yesterday and I was the first one that bought it in Croatia! And I'll get the 21stCB t-shirt because of that haha. :D

anyway, the album is so fucking awesome! I can't believe that the new album is finally out! :wub:

and the limited edition is available here too. I'll buy it in monday :D

I also bought it yesterday, and got -except for the record of course- nothing :huh:

So I think I'll go to the record store again on Monday, to see if they have posters or someting. Don't think so though :lol:

i haven't got my album yet :/ i can't wait anymore... probably i have to go to itunes.. :ermm:

I bought it on vinyl so I'm still waiting on that but I received my digital download and one of the files was corrupted. My girlfriend bought the delux edition at Best Buy and the CD has glue on it so the disc can't be read by the player. Those delux edition booklets are made to look shabby and hand made but they are poorly constructed. Some of the pages are stuck together due to excess glue. So overall: crappy album buying experience

^

Well, I guess I did good not to buy the deluxe edition then xD

^ You must have a very nice mother then :lol: My mother'd never do that, I have to buy it myself :P

peacemaker and ?viva la gloria? remind me of misery.

Err, what is it? :lol:

I think that's the thing you put on your hand and you wear it on concert. I think so... :P

Archived