Hearts Collide

fashionvictim86

I think it relates to the Christian & Gloria storyline perfectly. If you've watched the TV Spots for 21stCB and have seen the part where Gloria and Christian lock eyes for the first time, this song seems to fit so perfectly. In fact, I think I'm going to think of this song every time I see the TV Spot.

I agree. But really, 18 songs is already a lot

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

evaluation: some people have no room for other people's opinions because they're body is too full of their own ego.

I still don't like this song.

evaluation: some people have no room for other people's opinions because they're body is too full of their own ego.

I still don't like this song.

Why don't you like the song?

IMO it's a really good B-Side, upbeat and great surf guitar riffs. Next test is to see if it sticks in my head until tomorrow!

Why don't you like the song?

IMO it's a really good B-Side, upbeat and great surf guitar riffs. Next test is to see if it sticks in my head until tomorrow!

To me, it was just plain, nothing caught my attention and made me thing...wow this is something I want to listen to again. It just didn't excite me. Just like a lot of Insomniac doesn't. It's just the way it goes.

To me, it was just plain, nothing caught my attention and made me thing...wow this is something I want to listen to again. It just didn't excite me. Just like a lot of Insomniac doesn't. It's just the way it goes.

Fair enough each to his own :). I found quite a lot of repeating in it, but sometimes I find that catchy.

I think it's impossible for me to pick whether I like Lights Out or Hearts Collide more. I've fallen equally in love with both.

It's kinda cute how cheesy it is x]

I can't get in my head how anyone cannot like this song. But hey, it's your opinion, i respect it!

Just a question, what d you think of the lyrics?

i like the 'hearts collide' melody and the drums at the beginning. its an ok song.

Am I the only person who it won't play for? It just keeps saying buffering!

I don't know why, maybe it's dejavu but i think that i heard this sometime somewhere before now.

Maybe i'm too high on pot to judge haha

But i loved the song.

[holy shit this is so fuckin dejavu-ish...Something says that green day STEALED this song from someone...]

I can't get in my head how anyone cannot like this song. But hey, it's your opinion, i respect it!

Just a question, what d you think of the lyrics?

I like the lyrics. My favorite part is:

And true love is the rule,

And you're nobody's fool.

I like the surf-rock sounding guitar solo. The rest of it is kind of unremarkable, but not bad

the guitar solo is fucking amazing!!!

i really like this song

ive had it on repeat all day lol, its like a beach boys type song lol

Haha, i kinda feel silly beacuse i find this song to be one of the best songs by green day ever :D

Maybe im just to fond on the Surf Rock riffage and the lyrics

Wait...where can I find the whole song? D:

Haha, i kinda feel silly beacuse i find this song to be one of the best songs by green day ever :D

Maybe im just to fond on the Surf Rock riffage and the lyrics

I'm with you, I absolutely love it. But do remember.. you can be totally and utterly passionate about something.. and passion is good, but don't expect anyone else to understand. For many others, it's just not their dig.

It's actually pretty cool. Shenanigans 2 will be a great Cd in 2015.

Lights out is the perfect combination of Shenanigans and American Idiot. I wanna hear the rest of Hearts Collide, but I liked what I heard :B

why would you not be able to understad why someone can't like it? I can assure you there are millions of people out there who would like it o.0

anyway, i like the lyrics from what i've seen. in fact some of my favourite green day lyrics are from songs that i don't call favourites.

I'm with you, I absolutely love it. But do remember.. you can be totally and utterly passionate about something.. and passion is good, but don't expect anyone else to understand. For many others, it's just not their dig.

Yeah, i know, im not trying to shove my opinion on others throats, so to speak hehe. As i said before, the song just came in the perfect time f my life, and makes me a lot happier when i listen to it!

Then again, im addicted to surf punk :P in my top 5 of ramones songs are "california Sun" and "Rockway Beach" so... hehe

why would you not be able to understad why someone can't like it? I can assure you there are millions of people out there who would like it o.0

anyway, i like the lyrics from what i've seen. in fact some of my favourite green day lyrics are from songs that i don't call favourites.

Hey, chill out... I just cant understand because i love the song! But i accept that a person cannot like the song!

I just couldn't accept if it was for... Tokio Hotel xD

i'm gonna download this bad boy and listen to it properly and then we shall see.

Mm, from what I hear I like it, but it didn't blow me away.

It will probably grow on me, just like everything new did :happy:

Oh, and quick question, is the whole song somewhere out here? I'm not going to read the whole thread :]

I got the lyrics figured out, don't know if they've been posted. I'm not looking back lol

Love conquers every time when two hearts come to collide

You're the card in my valentine and the candy hearts in my mind

when true love is the rule and you're nobody's fool

the ships come into the night (or light) and it was love at first sight

Baby baby you're the light and the flame burns in my mind's eye

The triumph bleeds into bliss and I knew it from the first kiss

Tonight hearts collide hearts collide hearts collide

The triumph bleeds into bliss and I knew it from the first kiss

Tonight, hearts collide.. Hearts collide... Hearts collide...x4

I adore this song :wub: I think it's my favorite fully finished song I've heard so far.

Archived