Hearts Collide

fashionvictim86

Youtube sucks they took it down already. They can suck monkey balls!

Yes, but what monkeys do you know of that would want their balls sucked? Furthermore, how many monkeys do you know personally? Would you just solicit a monkey on the street?

That monkey might be with his family, his kids and his wife, on his one day a week where he doesn't have to work. And he really needs a break because the gorilla in management has been really riding his ass about those W2 forms.

But you have the gall to go and ruin his day by asking him if he'd want someone from youtube to suck his balls?

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad to see I'm not the only one waiting. Hope the force will be with us. :starwars:

it wil :ninja:

Glad to see I'm not the only one waiting. Hope the force will be with us. :starwars:

I'm sorry, I won tickets to see my idols live in at a smaller venue, and got a front row spot.

Sounds good, but not better than Lights Out yet.

IMO, it's better than Lights Out, although that's a great song as well.

Love the part that goes "You're the card in my valentine.." :wub:

Listening to it on repeat :)

I'm sorry, I won tickets to see my idols live in at a smaller venue, and got a front row spot.

I think it's cool that you were able to win that, and I'm happy for you about that. I was just meaning that I wasn't going to view any of the videos posted around YouTube and whatnot of the new material recorded until after 21stCB is released. Did you take what I said in another context? Because I didn't mean anything against you.

I think it's cool that you were able to win that, and I'm happy for you about that. I was just meaning that I wasn't going to view any of the videos posted around YouTube and whatnot of the new material recorded until after 21stCB is released. Did you take what I said in another context? Because I didn't mean anything against you.

No, nevermind. I was just kidding.

IMO, it's better than Lights Out, although that's a great song as well.

Love the part that goes "You're the card in my valentine.." :wub:

Listening to it on repeat :)

valentinesandcigs.jpg

An homage perhaps?

What i've got from the lyrics:

Love conquers everytime

When two hearts come to collide

You're the card

In my valentine

And the candy hearts

In my mind

And true love is the rule

And you're nobody's fool

The ship's coming to the light

And it was love at first sight

Baby baby you're the light

And the flame burns in my minds eye

the child bleeds into bliss

And I knew it from the first kiss

Tonight hearts collide

Hearts collide, hearts collide

I listened to the whole song, and I like it very much! :wub:

It makes me happy :)

I have the full version. Is it ok to post the link? I don't want to get into trouble

What i've got from the lyrics:

Love conquers everytime

When two hearts come to collide

You're the card

In my valentine

And the candy hearts

In my mind

And true love is the rule

And you're nobody's fool

The ship's coming to the light

And it was love at first sight

Baby baby you're the light

And the flame burns in my minds eye

the child bleeds into bliss

And I knew it from the first kiss

Tonight hearts collide

Hearts collide, hearts collide

I believe it's triumph.

I believe it's triumph.

Now that you mention it, sounds better :D

Thanks

I believe it's triumph.

Yeah, a bleeding child doesn't sound so romantic.

is it possible to point someone in the right direction of where to find the full song?

is it possible to point someone in the right direction of where to find the full song?

We're not allowed. Legally, the site could get in trouble if people posted links to the whole song.

To me... this is the best love song... ever!

I think your signature kinda gave that away. :lol: Just kidding. Where that you get that picture of the hearts colliding? (Just wondering, because I think that's an awesome picture.)

I love this song. I'm up to 15 times already!

I think your signature kinda gave that away. :lol: Just kidding. Where that you get that picture of the hearts colliding? (Just wondering, because I think that's an awesome picture.)

I googled Hearts Collide and it was on the first page of Google Images

This song came on the perfect time of my life... I already had gaven up, i was so f***ed up, bad breakup and stuff, then i meet this girl last week, the song... JUST TOO PERFECT!

Also, since it's a B-side, does that mean it's not related to the album? I mean of course it's related to the album itself..but is it supposed to relate to the whole Christian & Gloria storyline?

Are they stupid about the legal issues or just ignorant..

Also, since it's a B-side, does that mean it's not related to the album? I mean of course it's related to the album itself..but is it supposed to relate to the whole Christian & Gloria storyline?

I think it relates to the Christian & Gloria storyline perfectly. If you've watched the TV Spots for 21stCB and have seen the part where Gloria and Christian lock eyes for the first time, this song seems to fit so perfectly. In fact, I think I'm going to think of this song every time I see the TV Spot.

Archived