Hearts Collide

fashionvictim86

It wasn't a link to the download. It was a link to a twitter page which had a link to their web site which had a link to the download. There is absolutely nothing illegal about sharing a link to a twitter page (or even the actual page with the download), you guys really need to ease up. Sharing the file is illegal, not telling people where it is. What the hell are you gonna do if someone god forbid mentions that there's a web site called Mininova or Pirate Bay, etc? They all contain illegal download links too - its the same thing, you can't get in trouble for telling people to go there to find something.

Might wanna talk to the admins about that, I'm just a noob mod here trying to do my job.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well FHT actually

lol

no, I meant this:

YOU ARE DOING IT FUCKING WRONG!

Yeah, it's pretty amazing in 20 years Green Day only have 8 albums WTF? SO let's give 'em a tad more time

Yeah, but they have hundreds of unreleased songs. And I want to hear them lol

never thought Billie would write something like this, NOT SAYING IT'S BAD

I know what you mean. I call it 'pure sugar' because it's just so poppy and happy and pleasant, and I just love it.

Well I am probably older than all of you and your grandparents combined, and I still dont see a need to be a pee pee head about things. :/

Just ask and most likely you will receive. Silly.

OWNED!

pee pee head.

I guarantee you that's not the case Courtney...the stories I could tell...anyway, I wasn't being a bitch about it. I just hate when people act like being a big fan is posting on a forum everyday. That being said, I really don't wanna come off as being rude to you. I love GDA. Thanks so much for everything you guys have done and continue to do

I didn't see anyone acting that way...

the finger to whoever didn't get that Green Day reference

I got it.

Might wanna talk to the admins about that, I'm just a noob mod here trying to do my job.

''noob mod'' just sounds so awesome.

I think all the mods need to have a chat with the admins since this is obviously ridiculous and makes no sense whatsoever but the policy seems to change on a weekly basis since if you take a look through the Lights Out thread you'll find numerous direct megaupload links to the full song right in the thread.

Not blaming you, I know your just trying to make sure your doing the right thing :cool: But again, there's should be nothing wrong with linking to a page that has a link to a page where you can find a link to download the song.

^I know that's Tre reference, dude, but you spelled it wrong lol

''noob mod'' just sounds so awesome.

one day, Gyana, one sweet day

I think all the mods need to have a chat with the admins since this is obviously ridiculous and makes no sense whatsoever but the policy seems to change on a weekly basis since if you take a look through the Lights Out thread you'll find numerous direct megaupload links to the full song right in the thread.

Not blaming you, I know your just trying to make sure your doing the right thing :cool: But again, there's should be nothing wrong with linking to a page that has a link to a page where you can find a link to download the song.

Yeah, but they've been trying to stop people from doing it. It's a pain in the ass I'm sure to go bck through pages and pages of a thread and delete every single link, which I know they've tried to do. This is a big job, so back off :/ It doesn't change 'week to week' they've started putting reminders on every page, and they've added more mods. In case you haven't noticed, the n00b traffic has picked up significantly lol

:cool: But again, there's should be nothing wrong with linking to a page that has a link to a page where you can find a link to download the song.

It's a pretty clever loophole I must say

one day, Gyana, one sweet day

:')

He shouldn't have though Crass is gross. if it was like Rudimentary Peni or Adolescents, it would've been ok, but then again Crass was like Arty-Anarcho-Punk. So maybe that's why Billie likes it

Not to continue spamming up the thread, but yeah, I'm not the biggest Crass fan either. Thank god Billie was more into Husker Du and The 'Mats.

it was only a space misplacement

xP

I really don't care for this song... more into Lights Out.... oh well....

Not to continue spamming up the thread, but yeah, I'm not the biggest Crass fan either. Thank god Billie was more into Husker Du and The 'Mats.

Dude, I'm listening to You Could Be The One right now! *high five*

HEARTS COLLIDE IS THE SHIT, I WANNA FUCK BILLIE'S SOLO!

He shouldn't have though Crass is gross. if it was like Rudimentary Peni or Adolescents, it would've been ok, but then again Crass was like Arty-Anarcho-Punk. So maybe that's why Billie likes it

YOUR SPELLING IS FUCKING WRONG TOO!

Rudimentary Peni fuckin rule! Papas Arienas !

I love Hearts Collide! I don't know, something about it just makes you love it. :wub:

Dude, I'm listening to You Could Be The One right now! *high five*

:lol:

Me, too. Well, no. make out with it. Just heavy petting.

I love Hearts Collide! I don't know, something about it just makes you love it. :wub:

Agreed!@ :)

hearts collide is pretty good. i like lights out better though. but they're both better than know your enemy

Me, too. Well, not make out with it. Just heavy petting.

Have you ever listened to Heavy Petting Zoo? Cause that's NOFX album for Green Day fans

Check out the cover Pretty Cool, huh?

Me, too. Well, no. make out with it. Just heavy petting.

heavy petting ZOO !

nice ! great minds ...... think alike uh fuckin great record !

this would be the first time I hear something like this about a Billie solo

this would be the first time I hear something like this about a Billie solo

haha that's fucking true :P

Yeah, but they've been trying to stop people from doing it. It's a pain in the ass I'm sure to go bck through pages and pages of a thread and delete every single link, which I know they've tried to do. This is a big job, so back off :/ It doesn't change 'week to week' they've started putting reminders on every page, and they've added more mods. In case you haven't noticed, the n00b traffic has picked up significantly lol

Andres (aka: admin) asked for download links in the "Know Your Enemy - in Germany" thread when Lights Out was released so no they haven't been trying to stop it. Again, this is a completely different situation anyway since it wasn't a link to the download.

hearts collide is pretty good. i like lights out better though. but they're both better than know your enemy

yes!!! someone agrees with me

:o What a sexy song! Mmmm sounds like the fabulous Foxies to me, I approve :wub:

Archived