Hearts Collide

fashionvictim86

People have posted in this thread several times how to find it, simply ignoring the repeated requests for download links would probably be the best solution.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never thought Billie would write something like this, NOT SAYING IT'S BAD

well, you know if there's something I've found out about Hardcore punk is that less is more. I cannot listen to Complete Discography on a whole sit, I split it in 3 for listening pleasures

Well, I do listen to some hardcore stuff but I like the idea of Green Day doing hardcore punk and I´d eargerly love to know what their musical defination of "hardcore punk" is by listening to that mentioned stuff.

Are we getting too off-topic? :ninja:

Not saying it´s good also :o

Yeah, it's my first post but I guarantee I've been listening to this band longer than almost anyone on here so please, PM that song to me

Well I am probably older than all of you and your grandparents combined, and I still dont see a need to be a pee pee head about things. :/

Just ask and most likely you will receive. Silly.

That's a way to get us to send it to you. Maybe you should try being nice. I mean I've been listening to this band longer than a ton of people who visit my website, most likely including you, but I'm not a fucking bitch about it.

I guarantee you that's not the case Courtney...the stories I could tell...anyway, I wasn't being a bitch about it. I just hate when people act like being a big fan is posting on a forum everyday. That being said, I really don't wanna come off as being rude to you. I love GDA. Thanks so much for everything you guys have done and continue to do

Well, I do listen to some hardcore stuff but I like the idea of Green Day doing hardcore punk and I´d eargerly love to know what their musical defination of "hardcore punk" is by listening to that mentioned stuff.

Are we getting too off-topic? :ninja:

Hearts Collide is AWESOME. Yeah, it probably would be a little bit softer than minor threat, it'd love to hear it too you know

Yeah, it's my first post but I guarantee I've been listening to this band longer than almost anyone on here so please, PM that song to me

o, kay?

I guarantee you that's not the case Courtney...the stories I could tell...anyway, I wasn't being a bitch about it. I just hate when people act like being a big fan is posting on a forum everyday.

I was about to send you a link but that just ruined it. Sorry.

one of the things that amazes me about some of the people in here is that they can go from the Beatles to Metallica to Marcus Miller to Miles Davis in 0,163987208 seconds. It's probably the same with Billie. I mean, he listens to Crass, dude, Crass.

OOooohhh I can't find this anywhere and I would love to hear the entire song!

But I follow the rules and I will NOT, I repeat, I will NOT ask for a download link here.

:rolleyes:

Like that, Dai? :D

It's probably the same with Billie. I mean, he listens to Crass, dude, Crass.

I was shocked by this too when I read that Q interview; prolly something he picked up at Gilman. =P

haha, I'm really not a dick! I promise!

lol

PM me one billion american dollars and you will receive hearts collide

PM me one billion american dollars and you will receive hearts collide

YOUA RE DOING IT FUCKING WRONG!

I was shocked by this too when I read that Q interview; prolly something he picked up at Gilman. =P

He shouldn't have though Crass is gross. if it was like Rudimentary Peni or Adolescents, it would've been ok, but then again Crass was like Arty-Anarcho-Punk. So maybe that's why Billie likes it

YOUR SPELLING IS FUCKING WRONG TOO!

Highway 1/The Troggs bitch at each other equals always hilarious

What's with all the spam?

the finger to whoever didn't get that Green Day reference

the finger to whoever didn't get that Green Day reference

Well FHT actually

lol

No links to the download, please.

It wasn't a link to the download. It was a link to a twitter page which had a link to their web site which had a link to the download. There is absolutely nothing illegal about sharing a link to a twitter page (or even the actual page with the download), you guys really need to ease up. Sharing the file is illegal, not telling people where it is. What the hell are you gonna do if someone god forbid mentions that there's a web site called Mininova or Pirate Bay, etc? They all contain illegal download links too - its the same thing, you can't get in trouble for telling people to go there to find something.

Archived