Hearts Collide

fashionvictim86

Wow, we've turned the clip into a scavenger hunt.

PMs work great too....

naughty

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's the answer you will get: "It doesn't fit in the album"

Now let's be glad it was released to the public and it won't be kept in the vaults like that very intriguing hardcore punk Mike talked about.

What ya mean? :sherlock:

Green Day fans are fabulous. :thumbsup:

Keep Googling. Has to be somewhere.

He's found it :D

Here's the answer you will get: "It doesn't fit in the album"

Now let's be glad it was released to the public and it won't be kept in the vaults like that very intriguing hardcore punk Mike talked about.

and so does Facebook

I was telling someone earlier that hopefully one of these days Green Day will release some of that rare stuff, outtakes, fun stuff and such on anthologies much like the Beatles did. That would make my life lol

Green Day fans are fabulous. :thumbsup:

Yes, we are. I concur wholeheartedly.

Best fan base on the freakin' planet.

What ya mean? :sherlock:

you read the Q&A?

I was telling someone earlier that hopefully one of these days Green Day will release some of that rare stuff, outtakes, fun stuff and such on anthologies much like the Beatles did. That would make my life lol

well, there's one thing. There's not that much knowledge about their rare stuff. Also, keep in mind Anthology was released 30 years after Beatles ended

you read the Q&A?

well, there's one thing. There's not that much knowledge about their rare stuff. Also, keep in mind Anthology was released 30 years after Beatles ended

AND, they were The Beatles, nothing but the biggest pop sensation in the history of music

AND, they were The Beatles, nothing but the biggest pop sensation in the history of music

Don't forget Greatest band ever (not to be confused with Favorite Band ie Green Day)

NO idea why. I never could stand the Beatles.

Can someone please PM this to me? It's killing me. I'm looking for it everywhere

you read the Q&A?

I just reread it and know now what you mean. Thanks :)

Can someone please PM this to me? It's killing me. I'm looking for it everywhere

Haha, nice first post! Welcome to the forum :)

I just reread it and know now what you mean. Thanks :)

and I bet you already want to get some of that. Again, release a six song EP or something, but I WANT THAT!

very few people get away with that. You just did.

Yeah, it's my first post but I guarantee I've been listening to this band longer than almost anyone on here so please, PM that song to me

I can't believe I've been a member and never posted haha. It seems like I know a lot of you guys and I've never even said a word, well, in at least a couple years haha. Anyways, I'm also having trouble trying to find this thing.

Ryan

and I bet you already want to get some of that. Again, release a six song EP or something, but I WANT THAT!

I want ALL of it :wub:

I can't believe I've been a member and never posted haha. It seems like I know a lot of you guys and I've never even said a word, well, in at least a couple years haha. Anyways, I'm also having trouble trying to find this thing.

Ryan

what thing?

Please stop asking for the link as we are not allowed to share it for copyright reasons.

Say something like "omg I can't find it anywhere :/" and someone will do something about your situation.

Yeah, it's my first post but I guarantee I've been listening to this band longer than almost anyone on here so please, PM that song to me

no need to be so rude.

so i guess this is the lyrics...

Love conquers every time

When two hearts come to collide

You're the card in my valentine

And the candy hearts in my mind

And true love is the cruel

And you're nobody's fool

The ships come into the light

And it was love at first sight

Baby baby you're the light

And the flame burns in my mind's eye

The triumph bleeds into bliss

And I knew it from the first kiss

Tonight, hearts collide

Hearts collide

Hearts collide

The triumph bleeds into bliss

And I knew it from the first kiss

Tonight, hearts collide

Hearts collide

Hearts collide

(x4)

I want ALL of it :wub:

well, you know if there's something I've found out about Hardcore punk is that less is more. I cannot listen to Complete Discography on a whole sit, I split it in 3 for listening pleasures

no need to be so rude.

or condescending

That's a way to get us to send it to you. Maybe you should try being nice. I mean I've been listening to this band longer than a ton of people who visit my website, most likely including you, but I'm not a fucking bitch about it.

you read the Q&A?

But the Beastie Boys put out an anthology about 20 years after they formed. Ya don't hafta release an anthology after the band ends or whatever. Of course you know that. I'm just saying that Green Day could do it, and I think it would sell. Well.

So? lol

Don't forget Greatest band ever (not to be confused with Favorite Band ie Green Day)

exactly, my fav band, like I said before is Green Day, but it doesn't mean they are the BEST band ever

(though, they are pretty close xp)

the time will come

Way to compel people to PM you the song!

Go you.

But the Beastie Boys put out an anthology about 20 years after they formed. Ya don't hafta release an anthology after the band ends or whatever. Of course you know that. I'm just saying that Green Day could do it, and I think it would sell. Well.

Yeah, it's pretty amazing in 20 years Green Day only have 8 albums WTF? SO let's give 'em a tad more time

Archived