Hearts Collide

fashionvictim86

Hey everyone. I posted a clip of Hearts Collide on GDA. You can discuss what you think of the clip on this thread. :D

I like it, but I prefer Lights Out.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think it's awesome...not sure which one is better between Light out and Hearts collide

Hearts Collide is okay. Yeah, I prefer Lights Out over Hearts Collide too.

i think it's pretty good. i haven't really listened to "lights out" so i can't say which one is better.

Thanks Courtney! It's a bit odd hearing a song like that from GD, it's a bit more mellow.

I really like it, and I think the clip's too short to tell if it's better than Lights Out. :P

This song is wonderful, and Lights Out is wonderful too! I can't decide which is the most wonderful, I love all two! :wub:

I like it a lot. It is very chill compared to other Green Day stuff, but I can't help but feel so warm and fuzzy hearing it.

oh I can't really tell by such a such a little clip.

But it sounds pretty cool.

I like lights out better. But the surf-guitar riff is a very nice, and interesting touch.

I just like "Lights Out" better. Just more of a grunge guitar sound too it.

I like it a lot. It is very chill compared to other Green Day stuff, but I can't help but feel so warm and fuzzy hearing it.

:happy: That's cute.

I like the song. It's nice.

Wow!! sounds like foxboro!! i like it so baddd

Yes, I never even thought about that, but it totally does. But with better production values.

Nice! (I think)

I'm not able to listen to it on this pc, don't have sound on this one xD

It's actually pretty cool. Shenanigans 2 will be a great Cd in 2015.

Is it still coming out on 8th May on that maxi single thing? or is it out now or something?

edit: never mind.

oh yea, and is Hearts Colide going to be up for grabs via download only or could they put it as a b-side for a single?

I prefer 'Lights Out,' although this is a really nice song, too. It reminds me of a little rockabilly, or some music from the 60's.

I see what you mean. It left a big smile on my face and made me feel 'fuzzy' as you put it. I actually really like it. It does have a Foxboro feel to it. I like it as much as I like Lights Out.

Archived