American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

so is it going to Broadway?

There is no official word yet, but a bunch of speculation that it's going to move to Broadway, possibly to the St. James Theater. Still have to wait for an official announcement. Until an official announcement, it's anyone's guess as to when or what theater.

Okay, feel free to remove it this isn't allowed. :ermm::D Heh... I saw that this was posted on Rebecca's FB wall like a month ago. It's "Letterbomb."

Okay, feel free to remove it this isn't allowed. :ermm::D Heh... I saw that this was posted on Rebecca's FB wall like a month ago. It's "Letterbomb."

Sorry - I understand why you thought it might be okay, but some people post things on their facebooks that really shouldn't be there. Even though it's Rebecca, we have no way of knowing for sure if it was sanctioned. Thanks for trying, though :).

Holy shit :woot: that's amazing

I think I have to start playing lottery or something like that to get there, I wish I could see it =/

omfg. This is incredible! I'll definitely be able to go see this! :woot:

My roommate is gonna be so excited if John Gallagher stays in it.

Am I the only one who finds it funny that it's in the St. James theater? :lol:

omfg. This is incredible! I'll definitely be able to go see this! :woot:

My roommate is gonna be so excited if John Gallagher stays in it.

Am I the only one who finds it funny that it's in the St. James theater? :lol:

Already nicknamed the St. Jimmy! :lol:

It's official. American Idiot going to the St. James Theatre on Broadway. Performances from March 24, opening april 20.

Well about bloody time they announced it! I for sure thought they were going to yesterday, but I'll forgive them for being a day late ;) Now just need to figure out how the hell I'm going to get out there.

GOD I wish I could go to this :cry:

It better come to Landan eventually.

I could live with that. London isn't too far away :happy:

Doubt it would happen though..

Well about bloody time they announced it! I for sure thought they were going to yesterday, but I'll forgive them for being a day late ;) Now just need to figure out how the hell I'm going to get out there.

same here.......Justin!

Anyone know the best way to go about booking a trip to the UK and NYC in the same trip...I live in Victoria BC

and I don't have endless money!! any suggestions????

Any idea when they'll announce the cast? (If they haven't already, I haven't been keeping very close attention tbh.)

I wonder how long they'll be staying there. If they're successful they'll probably be there a few months right? I keep asking my mom if I can get a passport and go (at first jokingly) but she actually sorta took it seriously and I think she's really considering it. :mellow: It'd be amazing if I actually could go.

It's official. American Idiot going to the St. James Theatre on Broadway. Performances from March 24, opening april 20.

:woot: :woot:

and the openings start 2 days after my birthday :lol: Well, that's sure a nice extra birthday present.

Not that I can go or anything (oh, if only....). But it's still nice :happy: