American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Hubby and I are driving up for the closing show-does anyone know if there is a cast party or anything else going on? You'd think there would be for the closing night! I think we're going to the starry plough in the area before the show and going to Rudy's afterwards.

Hubby and I are driving up for the closing show-does anyone know if there is a cast party or anything else going on? You'd think there would be for the closing night! I think we're going to the starry plough in the area before the show and going to Rudy's afterwards.

I would really love to meet you! I'm planning on Rudy's before and hanging around to see what I can scare up afterwards :lol:. But we're both going to be there, so let's figure out a way to recognize each other!!!

YAY! I actually have a chance to see it then!

(in response to the Broadway thing, east coast kids...y'know?)

As much as I love Green Day I don't think I'm going to go see it. I'm not a fan of musicals

You might be surprised.

Then again, you know yourself a LOT better than I know you :).

Man! If I could I would change my date to closing night so I could meet up with you guys too... :cry:

I do live in Oakland so Emeryville is not that far away.

i just ran around the house screaming the lyrics to american idiot :lol:

the spider man musical and american idiot all in the same year makes me happy happy :lol:

Man! If I could I would change my date to closing night so I could meet up with you guys too... :cry:

I do live in Oakland so Emeryville is not that far away.

So you could at least come to the Rudy's meet up and party with all of us!!!

So you could at least come to the Rudy's meet up and party with all of us!!!

This would be the 15th sometime like 5ish? Keep me in the loop as I can only get online here and there. :woot:

:teehee:

This would be the 15th sometime like 5ish? Keep me in the loop as I can only get online here and there. :woot:

:teehee:

Well I will probably be at Rudy's around then (maybe even a bit earlier to make sure I have plenty of time), and I'll hope that anyone who's going to the show on the 15th will join me. So, yeah, sounds like a good bet. I will let you know as plans get firmed up - and would love to meet you!

Ah this Broadway thing means I have the slimmest chance of seeing it. :woot:

I'm going to New York for like three days in the summer. LET'S HOPE ITS THERE BY THEN

Ah this Broadway thing means I have the slimmest chance of seeing it. :woot:

I'm going to New York for like three days in the summer. LET'S HOPE ITS THERE BY THEN

If they want to be eligible for the 2010 Tony's then it'll need to open by April/May (not sure what dates precisely). Spring seems to be the time that all the big premiers happen on b'way. Tony's air on the first Sunday in June, which would work for the Stadium gigs. And I can't imagine the band wouldn't attend the Tony's -- it's guaranteed to get some noms - best music for sure, probably direction, maybe book. And Tony Vincent's a shoe in for a featured Actor nod. Plus, if Brett Michaels can sing and get a concussion live on the Tony's, then just IMAGINE what Tre will do.

J'net, it looks like we're both opening and closing the Berkeley run!! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Sharon

Oh wow, that's so great! Are you interested in meeting at Rudy's before the show? I am craving my own private Eyedaho and a Shakin' Jesse!

I don't know that I'll get to, even now...but it's still exciting!

Sometimes stuff that goes Broadway comes through Seattle...maybe. If so, I'm going. Otherwise, I'm still fucked.

Regardless, I'm really excited for the guys, Michael Mayer, and the cast. :)

And you NY area people, too, of course.

I am!!! Wanna meet up at Rudy's for a pre-show dinner and/or drink?

yay :D yeah i can probably go to a meet up at Rudy's. depends if my friends are down with that

i'll make them

im so excited to see this. i had tickets to the opening preview night but i couldnt go cuz my ride bailed last minute. so now i get to go closing night :D

Do you guys think that it's gonna make it to broadway?

'Cause I'm not gonna be able to see this, but I live in Dallas so if it does I will :happy:

Oh wow, that's so great! Are you interested in meeting at Rudy's before the show? I am craving my own private Eyedaho and a Shakin' Jesse!

We're very interested. But we've got some friends (not die hards) coming with us. If I can convince them to meet us at the theater, then we'll come to Rudy's for sure!