American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Extra ticket for American Idiot on 11/14 at 6pm. Seat is BB8 in the lower loge. I paid $80 including surcharge but it's yours for $70. E-mail Hrdcandy15@aol.com if you need the ticket. I'm coming in from NYC to see the show and have my tickets held at the box office so we can h

just meet at the theater.

I really hope I get to see this one day, either over here or in the states. From what I hear it sounds like an incredible show

It seems that Last of the American Girls is being added to AI. I like this.

oh my ??? Really????

ooooh I love this news!

It seems that Last of the American Girls is being added to AI. I like this.
I do too

I just wait for the day when they turn Green Day's life into a musical...:lol:
I know! I keep waiting for that too. But then I'll bitch about all the details they get wrong...:lol:

oh dear.......it gets better....

http://www.broadway.tv/blog/broadway-magaz...-not-green-day/

BROADWAY MAGAZINE - Though we only said the “odds were strong” that Green Day’s American Idiot would land at the former RENT home the Nederlander, we were wrong about the odds. The winner of the Nederlander is the Chicago hit Million Dollar Quartet. Though some said we were spouting a conspiracy theory on the quick closing of Neil Simon’s show, we never indicated that we had insider knowledge. The Green Day community quoted in our previous post on the subject is independent of any Broadway production. We only pointed out some facts. The fact that Million Dollar Quartet is taking the Nederlander is proof that Green Day didn’t impact the success or failure of Neil Simon’s show and the outstanding production. We were sorry to see the Simon production close. Apologies for any misreading of our previous post on this topic…though we still believe Fela! will rock.

Tanya, what part of Brooklyn?

Yes!!

I live on the border of Prospect Heights/Crown Heights. Bergen near Grand. I'm a walk from the subway, but the place is nice.

OWNED.

And he knew exactly what he was trying to stir up.

But it was nice that he/she wrote what they did. At least that's something.

hey all i'm brand new to this forum :)

i just wanted to say i saw the matinee show on halloween and thought (for the most part) it was brilliant! as a spring awakening fan, it was a little too similar in the staging and even the type of choreography, but all in all i loved it.

i know i'm new, but i would owe someone BIG if they wouldn't mind pm-ing me the full audio of 21 guns? and any other audio/video of the show. my american idiot cd has been permanently on repeat in my car cd player, but it's just not the same.

thanks so much!

Attention boys and girls!

According to one of my sources...

There is a new song set premiering on Novemeber 11th...I am getting nervous...tummy funnies all excited!

According to the famous Vince...

There is a new song set premiering on Novemeber 11th...I am getting nervous...tummy funnies all excited!

Excellent! I'll we there to see it on November 14. And if KYE shows up earlier in the show, I'm so asking for tickets to the Nov. closing night show and tickets to opening night on b'way.

Tanya -- you have to back me up on that : )

Excellent! I'll we there to see it on November 14. And if KYE shows up earlier in the show, I'm so asking for tickets to the Nov. closing night show and tickets to opening night on b'way.

i'll save the emails but back you up, for all rhe good it'll do! I can't wait to hear to about the changes. I really hope they include your idea about KYE. If they are smart about it...

Have an extra ticket for the 6pm show ( Seat BB8) and for the 10pm show (Seat E 107) on 11/14. E-Mail HrdCandy15@aol.com if you are interested. I'm attending both of the shows but ended up with an extra ticket for each. I will sell them for less than what I paid... and all of closing weekend is now sold out!!

According to one of my sources...

:woot: I'll be at the show on the 12th! Can not wait to see this! Anyone with me?

:woot: I'll be at the show on the 12th! Can not wait to see this! Anyone with me?

I want to be there with you! but I can't :(

I will be with you and everyone in spirit up to the bitter end!

xxoo

i'll save the emails but back you up, for all rhe good it'll do! I can't wait to hear to about the changes. I really hope they include your idea about KYE. If they are smart about it...

ooh ! Earlier on ? very nice! that would be awesome!

I will have no money by the end of next year! LOL..I want to go for opening Broadway (and West-End when it happens!) too! HELL YEAH

everyone have a Great time during the last week:) xxoo

my sources tell me you should try out the other play that is showing there too! Tiny Kushner..

has anyone seen it?

I hear its quite good

is anyone else going to closing night? Nov.15th. i think thats next sunday actually.

I am!!! Wanna meet up at Rudy's for a pre-show dinner and/or drink?