American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

I think it has 15 signatures...

I have some old-school (circa '99) pictures of Tony Vincent right before his last show in Rent... if I can find someway to get them online, I'll post them on here, from Superstar in '00 too.

The Superstar pictures are at my parents house, but here's a bad picture of the picture I have of him before his final show in Rent, September 26, 1999. I also have a picture WITH him, but that's of my 13 year old-self, which isn't too awesome.

tumblr_kr4d4gdBMI1qzs9hro1_500.jpg

ohh wow! thanks for posting that! it's not often that photo's of tony surface from that far back! how cute! would you be willing to have that photo (and any others you dig out) placed in the official fan site gallery over at tonyvincentworld.com? the RENT gallery could do with a boost in photo numbers!

http://www.tonyvincentworld.com/apps/photos/

do let me know

-ing

All right, hopefully Tony accepts me for this too!

tony doesn't run THAT acct, ...i do....and you'll be more than welcome there! :D

The trailer was terrible. I'm quite saddened.

The footage is good, but some of the sound-bits they used are not

Of course! I'll see what I can dig up. One scrap book that has a lot of JCS stuff is at my parents house. That might take a bit! Send me your email address.

and holy christ, i just realized that picture is from TEN YEARS AGO. Holy shit.

Of course! I'll see what I can dig up. One scrap book that has a lot of JCS stuff is at my parents house. That might take a bit! Send me your email address.

and holy christ, i just realized that picture is from TEN YEARS AGO. Holy shit.

ten years ago and tv doesn't look a day older....

my email is admin@tonyvincentworld.com

thanks so much!

-ing

..THIS IS A SONG I wrote to do with my trip to Berkeley and focusing on the city and the play itself.

Words just came from my heart today along with the tune:)

I have the first two verses of my "Ode to Berkeley"...it is written for my friends..my family...the Rep..all of you who I met there. You will all get a special MP3 once I am done...

Many weeks ago it was a bright September day.

The sun was high, the sky was blue

The children were at play

I was in a city not far from the Bay

I called her Berkeley...

On September 10th

We went to the theatre

Our tummies were full

Of burgers and fries

I never felt so alive

We sat and stared at the curtain

Waiting to go up

Then Berkeley, the Phoenix

Was born again....

© Suzanne Dwillies 2009..all rights reserved...SOCAN/ASCAP

i should share my news with you all. being that i'm in the uk, i didn't imagine for one moment that i would get to see this show, but a sudden opportunity has come about for me to go on a family holiday to vegas next month and so, during my week there, i'm going to fly across to san fran for the day to catch one of the shows!!!!!!! just, WOW!!!!!

-ingrid

i should share my news with you all. being that i'm in the uk, i didn't imagine for one moment that i would get to see this show, but a sudden opportunity has come about for me to go on a family holiday to vegas next month and so, during my week there, i'm going to fly across to san fran for the day to catch one of the shows!!!!!!! just, WOW!!!!!

-ingrid

What day will you be going?

-ingrid

I'm glad you are able to go! I really hope your program get to you one day! :)

-ingrid

That's great news for you! You were one of the people on here who first gave us the scoop about Tony's role in the show, etc. You're such a big TV fan, it's great you will get to see him in this. Enjoy!

-ingrid

I'm SO delighted for you, Ingrid!!! Which show are you going to?

HEY EVERYONE!!!!

SO I HAVE AN EXTRA TICKET TO THE NOVEMBER 1ST SHOW OF AMERICAN IDIOT. IT IS ROW 6 ORCHESTRA RIGHT. THE PRICE IS $77 (That's how much I paid for the ticket on Berekely Rep.). IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PM ME.

I will meet you outside of the show to give you the ticket!!

:D

HEY EVERYONE!!!!

SO I HAVE AN EXTRA TICKET TO THE NOVEMBER 1ST SHOW OF AMERICAN IDIOT. IT IS ROW 6 ORCHESTRA RIGHT. THE PRICE IS $77 (That's how much I paid for the ticket on Berekely Rep.). IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PM ME.

I will meet you outside of the show to give you the ticket!!

:D

Gah, I would love to go if I lived on the other side of the nation or had a way to get there.

I'm sure you'll find someone who would love to go. :)

An acoustic evening with : American Drag & The Idiots with Declan Bennett / Tony Vincent, John Gallagher and special guests! plus Bob Harp

Sunday, Oct 18, 2009 8:30 PM PDT

at Hotel Utah Saloon

in San Francisco, CA

http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEvent...eventId=2949664

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I AM GOING TO MISS THIS!!

Lauren, you do realize there is a a PDF of the program on Berkeley Reps website, that has the whole program.... So this is a little redundant to post scans. Unless they're of the special edition program

Lauren, you do realize there is a a PDF of the program on Berkeley Reps website, that has the whole program.... So this is a little redundant to post scans. Unless they're of the special edition program

really?! i didn't know that.

that's why i asked. :lol:

okay, then i'll take them down.

thanks for informing me.

Wait... where is it? I can't find it. J'net just told me people were asking for the scans.

thanks for informing me.

Wait... where is it? I can't find it. J'net just told me people were asking for the scans.

There was a link in this thread somewhere. Give me a second and I'll upload it for you.

edit: Wait, actually you can download it from their website.

thanks for informing me.

Yes here is the link:http://berkeleyrep.org/season/0910/pdf/program-ai.pdf

people are trying to get scans of the special edition program, which is basically a book of pictures from the play, and very little text

Saw the preview on the 6th & really wanted to love it, but a bit unsure. Could have been working out a few wrinkles at that point, though the trailer looks suspiciously like the show I saw that night.... TV was amazing, love John Gallagher Jr. but things didn't always work for him. I love musical theatre, so no bias there (or maybe there is...) Might need a bit more plot to pull it together? I was thinking of other shows, esp those that are predominantly music/ have little dialogue, (eg Rent) and the story is fairly clear in those. Anyway, I enjoyed it overall, not trying to bash.

Btw, hi to everyone. Been around quite a while but don't ever do anything. Trying to change that.

Oh, okay. I didn't know that.

Yeah, I don't have the special edition one. :(

Sorry if I misled you, Lauren. I thought the special edition program was the one you were scanning. That's what I get for checking in from work :).

Saw the preview on the 6th & really wanted to love it, but a bit unsure. Could have been working out a few wrinkles at that point, though the trailer looks suspiciously like the show I saw that night.... TV was amazing, love John Gallagher Jr. but things didn't always work for him. I love musical theatre, so no bias there (or maybe there is...) Might need a bit more plot to pull it together? I was thinking of other shows, esp those that are predominantly music/ have little dialogue, (eg Rent) and the story is fairly clear in those. Anyway, I enjoyed it overall, not trying to bash.

Btw, hi to everyone. Been around quite a while but don't ever do anything. Trying to change that.

Well, I won't say welcome if you've been around quite a while, but glad you've decided to participate! And we've had varied opinions about the show. Most people who were disappointed the first time have had a more positive reaction if they were able to see it twice. If you have that opportunity, maybe you should grasp it with both hands!