American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Woo London :D

That's almost close to me, and if I'm veryvery lucky, even possible to go to it :D

Thanks for posting! :D

I don't know if it's been posted but Kerrang magazine have a page on this, and Billie had said he hopes to bring the musical to New York and London.

what about germany? :(

Hi all - I just registered here, but I've been lurking for the last couple of weeks since I got the link from BroadwayWorld when American Idiot first opened. I live in New York City but I'm going to be in San Francisco for the next five days (flying tomorrow!) and I'm seeing the show tomorrow night.

I am first and foremost a theatre fan - the business/PR side, rather than acting - but a newer-ish Green Day fan (maybe 5 years?). I had always liked their singles but never bought one of their CDs until American Idiot. I tried once to write a "book" (the script) to American Idiot (like a huge dork), so I was ecstatic when they announced this. I knew a few people involved with the New York reading last... I want to say December, so I knew it was coming, just didn't know when.

Words can't describe how excited I am for tomorrow night. I will review it for my personal blog, and post it here (if anyone is still interested in more opinions!). Anyways, hi and nice to meet everyone!

Hi all - I just registered here, but I've been lurking for the last couple of weeks since I got the link from BroadwayWorld when American Idiot first opened. I live in New York City but I'm going to be in San Francisco for the next five days (flying tomorrow!) and I'm seeing the show tomorrow night.

I am first and foremost a theatre fan - the business/PR side, rather than acting - but a newer-ish Green Day fan (maybe 5 years?). I had always liked their singles but never bought one of their CDs until American Idiot. I tried once to write a "book" (the script) to American Idiot (like a huge dork), so I was ecstatic when they announced this. I knew a few people involved with the New York reading last... I want to say December, so I knew it was coming, just didn't know when.

Words can't describe how excited I am for tomorrow night. I will review it for my personal blog, and post it here (if anyone is still interested in more opinions!). Anyways, hi and nice to meet everyone!

Welcome, welcome!

Welcome! See you tomorrow night. :)

Welcome and you are in for a real treat have fun at the show :)

Anyone going tomorrow night? Jordan & I are going, Jnine couldn't make it and she kindly sold me her tickets! EDIT: just saw that Jordan posted the same thing :lol:

BTW, if anyone is visiting to see the musical this weekend and wants to check out 924 Gilman, my band is playing there Saturday night. Show starts at 7:30!

"Don Sanchez sits with Green Day to talk about the play based off their American Idiot album. Watch at 11 on Ch. 7"

Can someone out there record this?

Congrats!!

Thank you! :)

Anyone going tomorrow night? Jordan & I are going, Jnine couldn't make it and she kindly sold me her tickets! EDIT: just saw that Jordan posted the same thing :lol:

BTW, if anyone is visiting to see the musical this weekend and wants to check out 924 Gilman, my band is playing there Saturday night. Show starts at 7:30!

Lulz. I'll be at Gilman on Saturday night. :)

I'm assuming you recorded it?

"Don Sanchez sits with Green Day to talk about the play based off their American Idiot album. Watch at 11 on Ch. 7"

Can someone out there record this?

Sweet I definately will be tuning in tonight to watch this interview