American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

I don't know much about musicals. Is there a chanse to see it here in europe? Maybe a tv-show, dvd or a internet clip? I really want to see it but unfortunately I dont live in the US :/

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing!

I'm totally not a musical theater nerd at all and it completely blew my mind. i kept wanting to sing the whole time but i didn't know what the proper theater etiquette was.

Between Jordan and me we jacked about 30 programs before and after the show. If anyone wants one lemme know because i neeeed to get rid of these.

I'd certainly be interested.

Guest Shangri-La
I want one :D

Well, if my parents allow me. How much does the shipping cost?

No idea. I'll be home monday morning (holy crap my green day adventures are finally over :( ) so that's when i plan on sending them out.

My song and dance just for Zoe;

:wub::wub:

all me and jordan have been talking about is how much we want to go to rocktober with you guys :(

No idea. I'll be home monday morning (holy crap my green day adventures are finally over :( ) so that's when i plan on sending them out.

I'd love one :)...I'll PM you.

:wub::wub:

all me and jordan have been talking about is how much we want to go to rocktober with you guys :(

I wish you two could come so bad :(

I need to move to California.

badly.

I spoke to the guy John who plays the lead role of Johnny. What a hottie!! and a nice guy too...anyway, he said it was probably going to go to New York or at least he said "we're hoping. It's looking that way."

Nice seeing all the die hards we met at DNA & Fox shows. My own family thinks I'm crazy standing outside a club in SF at 2:30 a.m. but you all make me feel normal.

Edited by shalamar

Between Jordan and me we jacked about 30 programs before and after the show. If anyone wants one lemme know because i neeeed to get rid of these.

Ooo what do they look like...could you take some pictures? I think I might want one. :)

I spoke to the guy John who plays the lead role of Johnny. What a hottie!! and a nice guy too...anyway, he said it was probably going to go to New York or at least he said "we're hoping. It's looking that way."

Nice seeing all the die hards we met at DNA & Fox shows. My own family thinks I'm crazy standing outside a club in SF at 2:30 a.m. but you all make me feel normal.

:woot: You mean, there's a small chance that I could actually see this?

Hmm... but who would go with me? My cousin could. Possibly. I don't know if he would be willing to drive to New York for me, but if he did, I'd love him even more than I already do. I mean, he already drove me to Pittsburgh to see GD, which was awesome. But New York? I don't know if he would do that...

Hi everyone.,I haven't been here too much the last few days because I am saving it for Thursday !

I will be there this week! woohhoooo!

now:

Meet Up at Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe:

5pm Thursday......

love you all xxoo

So jealous I didn't get to go the opening of AI a couple of days ago. I live maybe 12 hours away from Berkley :verymad:

But I'm hoping to get tickets sometime for October. Being a poor college student is killing me when it comes to doing Green Day things...stupid school.

Anyway, congrats to everybody who got to meet the guys and see the play already! It sounds amazing! I will be at the remaining shows....in spirit. So look for my spirit, it's pretty friendly :lol:

The entire night was amazing! It ended up just being my 11 year old son Xander and I, and we had a great time!

It was great to meet/see everyone at Rudy's for dinner. Then, before the show, I had a Whatshername drink, and it was delicious. We met up with a friend inside near the bathroom, and a few minutes later, Tre and Adrienne were there, so we talked to them for a minute. They were so nice! Xander asked Tre to sign his Rolling Stone magazine, and Tre did, and he was really funny.

The show was fantastic! We were in the very center of the mezzanine, so we had a great view of the entire stage. After the show was over, while the audience was applauding, I saw several people taking photos, so I did as well.

After the show, we saw Mike, who was rushing out with his daughter, but who graciously took photos with 2 kids. Then we met up with friends again, and met and talked to most of the cast. Everyone in the cast was so nice, and they were all so happily surprised at the reception of the show. Many of them said that they didn't know what the reaction of the audience would be, especially of the Green Day fans, so they were pretty blown away. We stayed and waited for to see if Billie Joe would come out, but he must have snuck out at some point, so no one got to see him after the show.

We are going again in 2 weeks, this time with the whole family, and we can't wait!

Here are some pics:

Meet up at Rudy's

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k305/sharonla/DSCN0246.jpg

That picture makes me want to cry haha

I´m happy for you and your family, Sharon that you had such an amazing night and got to meet Tré, Mike, Adrienne and some of the cast.

Remembering all the effort you put in trying to get a signature for Laurel and hearing that you didn´t get to meet him is a pity though :/

Wow, you´re sig is HUGE!! Could you make it smaller, please? :wink:

Wow, you´re sig is HUGE!! Could you make it smaller, please? :wink:

I know my sig is pretty huge, but I have no idea how to make it smaller. I'm debating about just getting rid of it. I'm not really photoshop savy

:woot: You mean, there's a small chance that I could actually see this?

Hmm... but who would go with me? My cousin could. Possibly. I don't know if he would be willing to drive to New York for me, but if he did, I'd love him even more than I already do. I mean, he already drove me to Pittsburgh to see GD, which was awesome. But New York? I don't know if he would do that...

:woot:

I WOULD GO WITH YOU.

US PENNSYLVANIAN'S WILL SEE THIS.

SOMEHOW.

:woot:

I WOULD GO WITH YOU.

US PENNSYLVANIAN'S WILL SEE THIS.

SOMEHOW.

Haha, yes. We will see this someday, someway.

The more that I think about it, the more that I think that if I ask my cousin about this (should the musical come to New York), he might just go with me. I think he likes to do impulsive things like this. And can you imagine if GD went to a show in New York the same night I would go? I could possibly meet them and talk to them. :wub: (ga) I'd die of happiness afterwards.

Okay, I'm really pushing it with the idea of GD seeing a show in NY. :/ But I can still dream, right?

I went on Friday! I was blown awaaaaay. I kept getting the chills constantly throughout the show. Not only that but I had just smoked a bowl with Jordan, Zoe, and Cassondra right before the show so it was really overwhelming when we sat down and saw Billie & Adrienne two rows in front of us, and we could see Tre, Mike, and Jason! There were so many people I knew there too! The afterparty thing was pretty cool. T'was a good night :D

I know my sig is pretty huge, but I have no idea how to make it smaller. I'm debating about just getting rid of it. I'm not really photoshop savy

I could make it smaller for you. :)

Nothing's even showing up there, though. For me at least.

I'm totally not a musical theater nerd at all and it completely blew my mind. i kept wanting to sing the whole time but i didn't know what the proper theater etiquette was.

Yes please. I would worship you guys if one of you guys sent me a program.

I would love a program as well, but if theres a shipping cost, I probably can't get. I fail when things come to money. :down:

Haha, yes. We will see this someday, someway.

The more that I think about it, the more that I think that if I ask my cousin about this (should the musical come to New York), he might just go with me. I think he likes to do impulsive things like this. And can you imagine if GD went to a show in New York the same night I would go? I could possibly meet them and talk to them. :wub: (ga) I'd die of happiness afterwards.

Okay, I'm really pushing it with the idea of GD seeing a show in NY. :/ But I can still dream, right?

Dreaming is good! And I hope you can see it!

I don't think I'll be able to get up to NY. My parents wouldn't take me..maybe I could go with my friend. I've gotten her into Green Day over the past year; she even bought 21CB with me that day it came out, haha. Her dad likes Green Day, but I don't think he'd drive to NY..I don't think her mom would..maybe her uncle. He took us to see Blink-182 at the Post Gazette Pavillion which was a ways away..I don't know. I'll have to mention it to her.

I'm totally thinking out-type right now. :lol:

Dreaming is good! And I hope you can see it!

I don't think I'll be able to get up to NY. My parents wouldn't take me..maybe I could go with my friend. I've gotten her into Green Day over the past year; she even bought 21CB with me that day it came out, haha. Her dad likes Green Day, but I don't think he'd drive to NY..I don't think her mom would..maybe her uncle. He took us to see Blink-182 at the Post Gazette Pavillion which was a ways away..I don't know. I'll have to mention it to her.

I'm totally thinking out-type right now. :lol:

Yeah, dreaming is good. :)

I hope you can go, as well. It would be cool to meet a fellow GDC member.