American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Sounds like an awsome show. I really hope it makes it to New York, 'cause my parents said they'd take me if it does. Or if it tours it can come to Dallas... :) My family are musical addicts, so this is right up my ally.

Anyone got something to say about the storyline? I've not seen anyone really talk about it...I know we all know the basics of it, but I'm curious to see how they play it out on stage.

this musical seems to be awesome, epic...

and fuck it, I'm stuck in France :cry:

*sighs* I wish I could teleport myself or I wish I had won the lotterie so that I could go everywhere with my private plane I would have bought...

Guest Shangri-La

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing!

I'm totally not a musical theater nerd at all and it completely blew my mind. i kept wanting to sing the whole time but i didn't know what the proper theater etiquette was.

Between Jordan and me we jacked about 30 programs before and after the show. If anyone wants one lemme know because i neeeed to get rid of these.

I'm totally not a musical theater nerd at all and it completely blew my mind. i kept wanting to sing the whole time but i didn't know what the proper theater etiquette was.

Between Jordan and me we jacked about 30 programs before and after the show. If anyone wants one lemme know because i neeeed to get rid of these.

oh! are you ready to send them outside the States too?!

Guest Shangri-La
oh! are you ready to send them outside the States too?!

i'll send it to fallujah as long as you pay shipping, otherwise i'm just going to have to ebay all of them.

can someone please rip this 21 guns teaser or something? :)

idk why but the link doesnt work for me :dry:

Look a few pages back. I thought it's somewhere around 40

Awesome! I wish I could go to any of the shows.. I love musicals. It's like a combination of things I like most, Green Day music and acting :)

Well, anyway, I read a few reviews, and it sounds great :D

I just hope they release this on DVD... otherwise it will be impossible for me to see it :(

I mean it will probably be on youtube or somthing, but I want a physical copy!!!!

:woot:

~youre the best~

omg. I REALLY hope this comes out on DVD because I probably won't be able to see it live... that's so amazing for you guys who got to meet (shake hands with, whatever) GD and Adrienne and everyone... and all those non-album songs that were in it?! the whole thing just sounds awesome :happy:

I might be interested. :D

Edit: I am interested. How much is shipping?

Ok, this is supposedly a 30s preview of 21 Guns, it's not confirmed, it could just be a really good choir:

http://www.greendayinc.com.br/musical-amer...n-idiot-musical

AHH. it sounds better than the GD version. :lol:

the set looks AMAZING for the play and all the reviews sound incredible. it was so worth reading 6 pages for.

i really hope there is an OBC. D:

Ok, this is supposedly a 30s preview of 21 Guns, it's not confirmed, it could just be a really good choir:

http://www.greendayinc.com.br/musical-amer...n-idiot-musical

Ahh, that sounds absolutely amazing now I hear it again when it's not 1:30am.

I really hope this gets a world tour or something, anything that makes it possible for me to see it (although I *think* a world tour might be a bit optimistic :]). A DVD would be great too, but going there would be soo awesome.

^what's an OBC?

I want one! :D

I want one :D

Well, if my parents allow me. How much does the shipping cost?

*sigh* I'm gonna kick myself in the ass for a long time for not going to this one...........

you're not alone courtney...i wish i would have gone to less shows and gotten a ticket for this.