American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Ok then. Bailey is officially on GDC more!

Yeah Im on FB. Just search Bailey Cardno.

Jack? I believe I dont know a Jack..

am I a complete goof or wasn't your cousin Jack from Australia and moved back to New Zealand??

am I a complete goof or wasn't your cousin Jack from Australia and moved back to New Zealand??
I dont think I have a cousin called Jack, you might be mixed with someone else.

And your not a goof. *hugs*

*sigh* I'm gonna kick myself in the ass for a long time for not going to this one...........
Aww its ok. :happy:

Has the musical begun yet? I suck at calculating time differences.

It's 9:10 PM there, so I'd say yes (I don't know what time it started, but I'd imagine no later than 9?)

It's 9:10 PM there, so I'd say yes (I don't know what time it started, but I'd imagine no later than 9?)

Thanks. :)

Yeah, I was thinking 7 or 8. I wonder how long it'll be.

*sigh* I'm gonna kick myself in the ass for a long time for not going to this one...........

I'm really sorry you couldn't go, Courtney. :sleep:

I'm quite envious of the people who went to tonight's show. I think I'd have more fun looking at the audience members than the actual show, though... :lol:

It started at 8pm and runs 85 minutes with no intermission. Which means...if it started on time, it should be just about over. :)

Does anybody else want to move to Green Day land (Aka. California) with me? Haha.

Yes, I want to move with you! I'm so bummed that I'm not there tonight!

Yes, I want to move with you! I'm so bummed that I'm not there tonight!

Me too :(

*Raises hand*

...Let's go now. Ha..ha.. I wish.

I've been shaking my fist at my parents, holding a strange grudge against them for not conceiving me earlier. That way, I would be old enough to get a plane ticket and fly over to Berkeley to see this monster. But, I guess I can survive off of feedback.

Speaking of, I wish we were getting more updates. Since it's almost over/is over, I hope people will update soon. I'm going to search Twitter and see if I can find any.

I've been shaking my fist at my parents, holding a strange grudge against them for not conceiving me earlier. That way, I would be old enough to get a plane ticket and fly over to Berkeley to see this monster. But, I guess I can survive off of feedback.

Speaking of, I wish we were getting more updates. Since it's almost over/is over, I hope people will update soon. I'm going to search Twitter and see if I can find any.

I was searching in Twitter too. Nothing.

Bahaha. Yeah, I wish so too. :sleep:

I'm 19 years old and have a free flight for my frequent flyer miles...but the problem is...I'm a college student with no money so I could have a flight but no accomodation, food, or a ticket to the play...so haha...that would be pretty pointless. Plus, none of my friends really like Green Day - and if they did, well none of them have money for a plane ticket. Haha. dang...

Some stuff comes up on Twitter when you search Berkeley Rep, but nothing interesting.

There were these...

barlights: Billie Joe is sitting almost directly under us, with the lovely Adrienne and a mysterious chunk of blonde in his hair.

about 1 hour ago from mobile web

LauraxLei: My brother is at the American Idiot Musical premiere...and he just got to meet Billie Joe from Green Day and shake his hand! CRAZY

mlberry: My son gets to see AMERICAN IDIOT at Berkeley Rep for $10 tonite. I'm jealous, but I can't pass as a member of the Teen Council.

36 minutes ago from web

Taylor: Ugh, that sucks really bad. Sorry you couldn't go either. :/

I was searching in Twitter too. Nothing.

Damn. :down:

Taylor: Ugh, that sucks really bad. Sorry you couldn't go either. :/

Damn. :down:

I guess at least I've met the boys before and got their autographs...but didn't have more than eh maybe 10-20 seconds to talk to each of them...but still looking at my autographed guitar is pretty awesome. and i took the initative to shake Mike and Billie's hand...so at least I got to touch them. Haha. But I still want to go to California and go to Mike's Cafe, and all the other Green Day related stuff that goes on down there...American idiot play, and not to mention all the small club shows they did before the album was released...

barlights: Billie Joe is sitting almost directly under us, with the lovely Adrienne and a mysterious chunk of blonde in his hair.

about 1 hour ago from mobile web

:lol: HAHAHAHA, he still has that blonde in, apparently.