American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

eh no. they didn't announce anything like that. i asked mike if he'd be at the first show and he said most likely not.

so gullible. ya shoulda known better aha.

OMG I'M SO EXCITED FOR TONIGHT!!!!!!

Sharon

I bet so. Have fun, Sharon!!! Are you taking Laurel with you?

Someone better sneak a camera in

How can you be bored in BERZERKELEY?!?!

You can't. Not possible. And don't forget Tilden Park next time.

And I hope the guys decide tomorrow night is better to show. The first night might be a little rough around the edges.

And I hope the guys decide tomorrow night is better to show. The first night might be a little rough around the edges.

yeah and theres telegraph ave. too

Rudy's soon! And for all those going, yes, I will bring a program for you to look at.

Rudy's is expecting us at 5pm and if you mention Green Day Community or J'net you will get seated at our table :).

You are killing me :(

yeah and theres telegraph ave. too

And Albany Bowl. And Peoples Park. And Moe´s where you can get the cheapest and best books in the area. And there´s Shakespears. And Tight wad hill on the campus. And the whole campus of course and everything that´s on it like libarys and the CAL student store of course with more great books. And there´s this arabic restaurant right on the corner of Telegraph and Bancroft. And of course there´s Shattuck with all it´s small nice restaurants and cafes. And there´s the Marina from where you have a beautiful view on the whole east side of the SF Bay. And of the Golden Gate Bridge. Unless it´s all covered in dust but according to the weather man on CNN it´s not.

Want me to continue and drown in my tears? :cry:

(sry, I tend to get sentimental at times like this)

Hey guys, I'm kayaking around the island of Manhattan tonight so I won't be back in until tomorrow morning... I can't wait to hear what happens!

Have a great night and a great time! I wish I could experience it with you!

xoxo,

tanya

You are killing me :(

And Albany Bowl. And Peoples Park. And Moe´s where you can get the cheapest and best books in the area. And there´s Shakespears. And Tight wad hill on the campus. And the whole campus of course and everything that´s on it like libarys and the CAL student store of course with more great books. And there´s this arabic restaurant right on the corner of Telegraph and Bancroft. And of course there´s Shattuck with all it´s small nice restaurants and cafes. And there´s the Marina from where you have a beautiful view on the whole east side of the SF Bay. And of the Golden Gate Bridge. Unless it´s all covered in dust but according to the weather man on CNN it´s not.

Want me to continue and drown in my tears? :cry:

(sry, I tend to get sentimental at times like this)

Aww don't cry Anja you will be back soon enough and than we all will gather and hang out, I am down to try that Arabic restaurant on Telegraph and Bancroft just to see how good it really is :lol:

I AM SO STOKED FOR TONIGHT!!!! :D :D :D :D

So I haven't really been following this thread, but do you guys think Green Day will be there? I mean, it is OPENING night!

Aww don't cry Anja you will be back soon enough and than we all will gather and hang out, I am down to try that Arabic restaurant on Telegraph and Bancroft just to see how good it really is :lol:

It better be soon enough :wub:

I have a friend from Palestine and he LOVES it. Evertime we went to Berkeley together, he stopped by the restaurant. So it must be good :thumbsup: I never tried anything there though cause it looked kinda strange to me :lol:

[/offtopic]

I hope everyone who's going has fun tonight!

This is so awesome - I can't help but feel proud of the guys. It's just such a cool accomplishment. :happy: