American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

they're probably free and i will probably end up jacking a whole bunch after the show

thats exactly what I did, lol

I'll pay for a program if anyone's selling them. I'm not poor anymore. Please? :)

You're not poor anymore? Did you randomly win the lottery?

Oh, and I read on a status that this play is meant to now run for at least 3 weeks, I think it was 3 weeks, due to popular demand. Awesome.

Rehearsals on youtube! Maybe you don't want to watch it if you're going to a show, but for all us sorry kids in other countries, :)

Whatsername

There's a bunch of other videos on this guy's youtube. I'm not sure what to think to be honest...

That's nothing to do with the play that is going on tonight. At all.

That's nothing to do with the play that is going on tonight. At all.

Are you sure? I really hope so

Because I was wayyy too disappointed to react.

Edit: I was dumb. This is from 2006. Thank god.

You're not poor anymore? Did you randomly win the lottery?

Oh, and I read on a status that this play is meant to now run for at least 3 weeks, I think it was 3 weeks, due to popular demand. Awesome.

Nooo, I got £100 for my birthday. I feel so rich.

Oh, that's cool. I wanna go see it, but £100 doesn't get you very far on a plane...if on a plane, at all :/

Nooo, I got £100 for my birthday. I feel so rich.

Oh, that's cool. I wanna go see it, but £100 doesn't get you very far on a plane...if on a plane, at all :/

but 100 quid sure gotta buy you something nice right?

I'm going to call Rudy's today and let them know that a bunch of us will be descending on them at 5:00. Mikey and I had breakfast there, and got the manager's name and number. It would be great if everyone who's planning to go would post in here so I can get some kind of count. I'm thinking there may be close to 20 of us if everyone who's posted previously that they plan to come shows up.

This is going to be EPIC!!!!

Can't wait to see everyone!

I'm going to call Rudy's today and let them know that a bunch of us will be descending on them at 5:00. Mikey and I had breakfast there, and got the manager's name and number. It would be great if everyone who's planning to go would post in here so I can get some kind of count. I'm thinking there may be close to 20 of us if everyone who's posted previously that they plan to come shows up.

This is going to be EPIC!!!!

Can't wait to see everyone!

Have fun everyone thats going I am so bummed that I am not going to be able to meet any of you all this weekend :( I wish I didnt have to work so I would have been at least able to hang out for a bit even if I wasn't going to the show but sadly works consumes my life and leaves me with almost no time for fun *sigh*

Have fun everyone thats going I am so bummed that I am not going to be able to meet any of you all this weekend :( I wish I didnt have to work so I would have been at least able to hang out for a bit even if I wasn't going to the show but sadly works consumes my life and leaves me with almost no time for fun *sigh*

Wish you could join us, too, Jerry!

Wish you could join us, too, Jerry!

I know I wish I could too but I always seem to miss out on the big meet ups somehow.

I feel like an idiot asking you people but can anyone try and get me a program, too PELASE? I´ll sell you my soul. Well, a third of it.

I wish I were in CA right now. You lucky duckys...If anyone could get me a program, I'd appreciate it

and give you one of my kidneys.

:mellow:

last night was the first dress rehearsal with the band and everyone involved. apparently.

I'm telling you people, they only said they weren't coming so that a massive crowd doesn't await them when they arrive tonight. It just seems so weird that they wouldn't show up to the opening night of the show based upon their own album.

If they are indeed there tonight, give them hugs and tell them that Matt in LA say hi, and is making them all t-shirts.

The first show is tonight, the first preview. they might have been at the last dress rehearsal last night, right? I could have sworn that tonight was the first night.

Correct, and I didn't see the show last night, thats today that I will actually go to that.

I'm telling you people, they only said they weren't coming so that a massive crowd doesn't await them when they arrive tonight. It just seems so weird that they wouldn't show up to the opening night of the show based upon their own album.

If they are indeed there tonight, give them hugs and tell them that Matt in LA say hi, and is making them all t-shirts.

Yeah they probably wanted to keep the fact that if they were gonna be there tonight on the Downlow so that there arent throngs of fans waiting for them outside but you had to kinda assume there was a possiblity they might be in attendance since it is the opening night of the show and all, that will be awesome for those going tonight if they do indeed show up

Last night Billie hung around just outside in the street talking to the cast for about 20 mins before he and adrienne left. But there weren't many people left at that point, only about 15 or 20. Tonight will be WAY different, and they may hang out outside.... I don't know. I'm fairly certain the cast will, and I really want to talk with more of them as well. If any of you see John Gallagher Jr, say hi to him he is SO nice

Billie did remember me, Mike did not. Mike didn't seem to be in a very good mood, which was odd.

7023_128133251327_605726327_2473500_4815

7023_128133906327_605726327_2473502_6200

Is this the program? How'd you get it already?

It looks awesome, I wonder how much they charge for them

Guest Shangri-La

eh no. they didn't announce anything like that. i asked mike if he'd be at the first show and he said most likely not.

I'm getting so excited about tonight, and I'm not even there!! :woot: They must be so proud - well, they should be!! - it's like giving birth to the same baby twice! Good luck to everyone involved and congratulations!!!