American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Oh, Tre is out of town, and they WILL be there tomorrow

awesome you got to meet them!!!

I figured they would be!

:o oh gawd this is making me depressed. if only i had my license

I feel your pain.

Great to hear they´ll be there tonight :woot: I hope you all get a chance to meet them. Billie will be surprised when he sees J´net :lol: Okay, I bet it´s not really surprising for him to see her there...

Wow that's so cool MassHysteria!! And your pictures are great! As for Mike, their friend's memorial service was yesterday, so that might explain his bad mood :/

I really wish I could be there today, but it wasn't meant to be - all of you have a wonderful time!! I want one of those programs too!! How cool is that!?

That is a kickass booklet.

Anyone think they could make scans of it sometime?

Damn!

It sucks living in UT.

Nothing cool happens around here :P

True dat. I live in Pennsylvania. More stuff probably happens here than in Utah, but it's not like Green Day are going to do the Musical in Pittsburgh or something. And I'm not old enough to drive myself to NY or catch a flight to CA. :dry:

So, I'm still hoping this'll get made into a DVD.

Even though people were saying that they wouldn't be there tonight, I knew they would. I mean, why wouldn't they? Soooo excited for tonight!!!!!

Sharon (Laurel's mom)

Billie did remember me, Mike did not. Mike didn't seem to be in a very good mood, which was odd.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...00_481572_n.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...2_6200701_n.jpg

ahh! that program looks awesome! it looks like it's about the same style they had at Rent. yay!

everyone who is going is luckkyyyy!

and thats wicked cool MassHysteria for meeting them/and the cast.

I lingered, met some of the cast, and Billie and Mike

Damn you are so lucky dude, I lived out in the Bay all my life and never met the guys once...FML

no passport hon?

we need to increase our quota here...

No, it's just that I'm not allowed to go on my own & you need a parental consent form to cross the border without your legal guardians.

Oh & I cannot believe people met the band! I'm so dying right now.

Wait, how was the play?

The first show is tonight, the first preview. they might have been at the last dress rehearsal last night, right? I could have sworn that tonight was the first night.

Guest Shangri-La
The first show is tonight, the first preview. they might have been at the last dress rehearsal last night, right? I could have sworn that tonight was the first night.

last night was the first dress rehearsal with the band and everyone involved. apparently.

I wonder if you can buy programs at the show? If so, can someone who is attending buy me one and I'll give you the monay :happy: thank you please-ah.

Guest Shangri-La
I wonder if you can buy programs at the show? If so, can someone who is attending buy me one and I'll give you the monay :happy: thank you please-ah.

they're probably free and i will probably end up jacking a whole bunch after the show

I'll try and get some extras also.

I also want a t-shirt for this. I really don't think that Green Day needs very much more of my money, though, even for all of the extreme pleasure they give me. This Berkeley and London thing I'm doing is just... crazy town! haha.