American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Justin...thanks so much for pictures :)

I just had a look at the facebook site!

YOU HAVE A DAMN GOOD TIME..

and this message goes out to the "First Week" shift

have the best time.....I will be there the week after :)

I will shifting to cell-phone mostly starting September 4th

I don't want to be tempted too much

xxoo Suzanne

Love you all

Justin...thanks so much for pictures :)

I just had a look at the facebook site!

there is a facebook page? :o

can you please post the link? i can't find it.

and those pictures look awesome.

LATEST NEWSFLASH

All preview tickets have been sold out

according to the Berkeley Rep...

quote from Vince:

as of 1pm tues - their are seats for the final week of shows.. and it will be extended for a least a week if not more.. Their are also singles for various nights after the 18th -- its best to go to the box office to the best selection.

Guest Shangri-La

I'm staying at a friends on Dwight and Telegraph right now, 3 blocks from Berkeley Rep. I've never been there before but it looks like a pretty classy joint.

IM WAY TOO EXCITED!!!!

I'm staying at a friends on Dwight and Telegraph right now, 3 blocks from Berkeley Rep. I've never been there before but it looks like a pretty classy joint.

IM WAY TOO EXCITED!!!!

I wish I could go. :cry:

IM WAY TOO EXCITED!!!!

ZOE! what is it like there right now?

what is the weather like?

can you tell me something about the best places to eat around there???

ps I will be reducing my internet usage starting Sep4th..will be using Cell-phone...

Say hi to Berkeley for me:)xx love ya

Does anyone know if these dates are the only time this is running?

Or are they going to do it again in like a year, etc.?

I'm sure someone has already asked this, but I'm too tired to go through all the pages and look! ahaha.

But yeah, I'm excited for everyone who is going! :D

I'm sure someone has already asked this, but I'm too tired to go through all the pages and look! ahaha.

But yeah, I'm excited for everyone who is going! :D

Michael Mayer et al.. is for sure wanting to get this to Broadway at some point ...I read it in an article...

The previews are sold out and the whole thing is getting close to selling out and they are going to extend it a bit

soooooooo....I think there might be a chance

Love your nickname ,,,Tunny

Tunny is a character for sure in this production :) yay

At first I was a little skeptical about AI being a play... :/

but now I'm totally excited!

I cant wait! :D

We might have an extra under-30 ticket for this Friday 9/4. We're selling it at cost. Please pm me if you're interested.

Guest Shangri-La
ZOE! what is it like there right now?

what is the weather like?

can you tell me something about the best places to eat around there???

ps I will be reducing my internet usage starting Sep4th..will be using Cell-phone...

Say hi to Berkeley for me:)xx love ya

The weather is perfect! It's been pretty gross and overcast in SF but it's just lovely here in the east bay. It makes me wonder why i ever moved back to WA.

i can definitely give you my list of good places to eat around here but i'm really poor so i've only found the best cheap places, like the Gormet Ghetto in north Berkeley. How long are you staying here??

And sorry if you've texted me at all and i haven't gotten back to you. I lost my phone at the Los Angeles show :(

I wish I could go. :cry:

i so wishhh you were going! :(

I'm sort of sad I can't go to this Friday's show. But it costs too much to go up to the bay for just a night. Plus, hotels are also expensive. And Friday's my birthday. Not an important birthday, but a birthday.

I'll bet Green Day will be there for opening night. And for those who are there and get to meet them, congrats! I both envy and loathe you.

I'm sort of sad I can't go to this Friday's show. But it costs too much to go up to the bay for just a night. Plus, hotels are also expensive. And Friday's my birthday. Not an important birthday, but a birthday.

I'll bet Green Day will be there for opening night. And for those who are there and get to meet them, congrats! I both envy and loathe you.

I will think of you....maybe there is someone you can stay with ...:)

I'd try to help but I won't be at that week and I am at max capacity as it is....but there are always

cancellations and people can't go for some reason...

Question for everyone..

Are MIKEY and I the only Canadians for sure going out of the GDC/IC so far???

We might have an extra under-30 ticket for this Friday 9/4. We're selling it at cost. Please pm me if you're interested.

Hi Laurel! Are you and your family going this Friday? It would be great to see y'all again. I was next to your mom at the San Jose show (I'm the one who's been to 10 shows this year - Billie borrowed my glasses and sang Mother Mary to me :woot: ).

I'm really excited about this show and hope to see you there!

Guest Shangri-La

Mike said they weren't going to any of the preview shows.. but who knows. maybe they'll change their minds and show up :)

ps- hostels.

Mike said they weren't going to any of the preview shows.. but who knows. maybe they'll change their minds and show up :)

ps- hostels.

When did he say that? This is news to me

Yay! I can't wait to read all about it. I'm still really hoping for an NYC transfer!

Me too!!! And I will be there, for sure!

I am very excited for all of you going!! Have a great time! :woot:

hopefully if the preview does well then they'll get more money and they can move it to broadway or put on more productions (around the country even).

I don't expect to see any of them there, either. It's going to be a great show!

I don't expect to see any of them there, either. It's going to be a great show!

They will probably be there for opening night or that week only. Unless of course, they sneak in and watch it from the light booth. haha.

Either with them or without them, it's going to be great!