American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Boo and fuck. :dry:

They've now applied blackout dates to the discount so that it doesn't include any Billie shows. I hope that some of y'all were able to buy tickets before the blackout dates applied.

Yes, yes I did before the blackout dates. Thank goodness. Thanks for posting that early, Plaid, much appreciated. :)

BTW, American Idiot was on the TKTS boards yesterday, so people in NYC should check out the boards just in case you can catch tickets that way, too.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START.

Woo great :D Congrats on all that awesome stuff and your birthday :D

• Like 1

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START.

I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE AND IT WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER AROKEAKORAEAR

That is such a great story! I'm really really happy for you. :happy: Such a great experience, and an awesome birthday!

• Like 1

IT'S VERY LOUD IN HERE.

But I'm glad you had a great time, Sameen. :)

The first half of your post made me lol forever.

I agree, though, Sameen, I fucking adore your excitement about the entire thing! I'm so sick of people trying to rein in their emotions about awesome events instead of just letting loose! :D Major props! :bunny:

Sorry, I tend to abuse keyboard slams & the caps lock button when I'm excited :lol:

Thanks guys! I hope everyone in this thread seeing the musical gets some luck as well :)

Sorry, I tend to abuse keyboard slams & the caps lock button when I'm excited :lol:

Thanks guys! I hope everyone in this thread seeing the musical gets some luck as well :)

It's okay. You were excited!

Plaid, was there some reason, unknown or not, that there was a matinee today?

Moffie, I believe, it's to make up for the lack of the Sunday evening show.

wait lack of what? :o

[i posted this in the St. Billie thread but I am posting it here as well]

so thanx to Dawn, who is awesome, I will be seeing AI Sat. night and staying overnight into Sunday!

A bunch of us were thinking about going bowling Saturday night after AI at Bowlmor Lanes. It's literally right up the block from the theatre. I made a facebook event page if anyone's interested. facebook event page

unf, Moffie your avatar. :wub:

;) Thanks! I usually have a gif but all of the Esper gifs I have/could find are too big but I settled this and I'm pretty content. Haha.

Moffie, I believe, it's to make up for the lack of the Sunday evening show.

Ohh, ok. I forgot about that! Heh. Thanks, Plaid.

[i posted this in the St. Billie thread but I am posting it here as well]

so thanx to Dawn, who is awesome, I will be seeing AI Sat. night and staying overnight into Sunday!

A bunch of us were thinking about going bowling Saturday night after AI at Bowlmor Lanes. It's literally right up the block from the theatre. I made a facebook event page if anyone's interested. facebook event page

Alright! It's gonna be a party at the St. James! I'll be there, too! Woot!

Not sure about Bowlmor, though, but maybe!

Damn Sameen, that is unbelievable. I'm so happy for you! But I'll have you know that you just made the 44 day wait for my turn a whole lot harder. :P

I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE AND IT WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER AROKEAKORAEAR

I'm SO happy for you :wub:! What a great experience :).

Um... okay... :ermm:

Anyways, student rush has been extended until May 1st, including Billie's performances (subject to availability).

Um... okay... :ermm:

Anyways, student rush has been extended until May 1st, including Billie's performances (subject to availability).

you don't get that plaid?

i am shocked

Sweetness! Oh and are there any AI tickets at the TKTS booth for any other Billie performances or was that just for the weekday matinee?

I thought all shows were at the TKTS booth :o

How does it work which ones are on there or not?

Sweetness! Oh and are there any AI tickets at the TKTS booth for any other Billie performances or was that just for the weekday matinee?

I just checked my mobile app for TKTS and American Idiot was on the boards for 50% off tonight. So, so far, it's still there.

I thought all shows were at the TKTS booth :o

How does it work which ones are on there or not?

And no, not all B'way shows end up on the TKTS boards.

I think the producers put the tickets up when they are trying to sell more, but I really don't know it works. Someone else will have to chime in on a better answer!