American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Yeah, I assumed so but matinees just blow. Evening shows FTW. Yeah, if I'm not too hungover (I'm hoping not to be hungover at ALL), I might try lotto.

yeah, matinees do blow!

i hope you have better luck than we did last night for lotto, lol.

i am meeting a friend who's seeing the show on Sunday. I think I'm going to try for lotto then, maybe for both show, so I can loose twice!

yeah, matinees do blow!

i hope you have better luck than we did last night for lotto, lol.

i am meeting a friend who's seeing the show on Sunday. I think I'm going to try for lotto then, maybe for both show, so I can loose twice!

haha! yeah lotto last night did suck. and yeah, i'm prepping to lose tomorrow and whenever else i play too! good luck!

My friend took like 3 pics at the end of Good Riddance of him so ill ask her for them..

thank you so much! X

I just received word from Tony that he is thrilled and totally overwhelmed by the closing nite gifts from TVW supporters! He said that we made his last night truly special for him--he's gonna send over a couple of pics for us to see (maybe tomorrow). Thank you to everyone who supported the gift-giving!

-ing x

Ing,

I was going to send something to the theater for Tony but realize that it wouldn't reach him before he left. Does he have a fan mail address or could I still send it to the St. James, addressed to him and Aspen?

• Like 1

Oh man I really hope that the collab really hits the spot!

I'd Love it to come over to the west end. I'll get to this musical if its the last thing I do!!

I NEED to see Rebecca sing Letter bomb and Last night on earth!

They sound Incredable!

thank you so much! XI just received word from Tony that he is thrilled and totally overwhelmed by the closing nite gifts from TVW supporters! He said that we made his last night truly special for him--he's gonna send over a couple of pics for us to see (maybe tomorrow). Thank you to everyone who supported the gift-giving! -ing x

Ing,I was going to send something to the theater for Tony but realize that it wouldn't reach him before he left. Does he have a fan mail address or could I still send it to the St. James, addressed to him and Aspen?

Ingrid, please do let us know the appropriate place to send something to TV. His St. Jimmy has been such an extraordinary gift to me (and so many Green Day fans).

Best, Abbey

• Like 1

Ing,

I was going to send something to the theater for Tony but realize that it wouldn't reach him before he left. Does he have a fan mail address or could I still send it to the St. James, addressed to him and Aspen?

Ingrid, please do let us know the appropriate place to send something to TV. His St. Jimmy has been such an extraordinary gift to me (and so many Green Day fans).

Best, Abbey

You can write / send gifts to Tony here:

Tony Vincent

c/o Tony Vincent Productions

809 West 181st St. #208

New York, NY 10033

You can write / send gifts to Tony here:

Tony Vincent

c/o Tony Vincent Productions

809 West 181st St. #208

New York, NY 10033

Thanks and a very happy new year!

Abbey

Hey yeah if it weren't for the matinee I wouldn't be seeing St. Billie in row AA tomorrow. I'm too excited to believe it! I think the cast goes all out no matter what time the show is, no?

Hey yeah if it weren't for the matinee I wouldn't be seeing St. Billie in row AA tomorrow. I'm too excited to believe it! I think the cast goes all out no matter what time the show is, no?

I hope so :(

I have Row C which is pretty good.

If I'm in Orchestra but on the far right or far left, will I still see everything okay?

Of course they do! Don't listen to us jaded theater goers.

• Like 1

Will I look like an idiot if I dress up for the show? Or is it really casual? D:

You're going to a matinee? You can be casual if you want. I've never really seen people dress up for a matinee that often.

Just dress warm!

You're going to a matinee? You can be casual if you want. I've never really seen people dress up for a matinee that often.

Just dress warm!

Yes, matinee. :)

I was going to wear a dress but now I think I might just wear a coat & nice boots with jeans. :)

Of course they do! Don't listen to us jaded theater goers.

Cool! Hey I've sat in row C before and it's good usually but off to the side I don't know how the view from extreme side would be though. The only trick about the first row I could see is that I have to not flinch when getting sprayed by the cast members in their enthusiasm. :)

I hope so :(

I have Row C which is pretty good.

If I'm in Orchestra but on the far right or far left, will I still see everything okay?

With this cast, they feed off the audience like a dementor. If the audience is all for it (within the "not annoying/distracting" boundaries), the cast will give back 110% percent. Also, y'all are seeing the show for the first time with Billie so I'm sure they'll bring their A game.

Row C is iffy. Do you know if you're on the left or right? Far left wouldn't let you see "City of the Damned," "Dearly Beloved," some of LOTAG and some other bits. Far right wouldn't let you see St. Jimmy's entrance as well as some other St. Jimmy things like during Letterbomb and BOBD. I'm not sure if you can see him during LNOE or not.

What about evening shows? Should I dress a little more casual than for a matinee?

Dress how ever you feel comfortable. :)

Usually you would dress more casual for a matinee than an evening, but it's Idiot, no one really cares what you wear as long as it's not distracting. :blush:

• Like 1