American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

^huh? :unsure:

I can't stop listening to the album, and the AOL session. Stark Sands was so amazing in that.

That party sounds awesome :lol:

and Santa visit... awww. :D

And the mental image of Billie in one of those big fat Santa costumes is just great :lol:

awww good that I am creative enough to imagine them too :whistle

just watched a bootleg of ai from LA

i miss the show can't wait to see it again with Billie

you got a bootleg? :shifty:

awww good that I am creative enough to imagine them too :whistle

you got a bootleg? :shifty:

it's from the LA Version but i have seen the show 4 times ...I wanted to own it though :)

Damn, the LA version. That's a rare one. I mean, seriously. Esper doing Letterbomb and Declan singing LNOE... Amazing. The Vegas number during Rebel plus the rotating stage in BOBD. Man, the LA version just puts the Broadway *and* Berkeley versions to shame. /sarcastic :shifty:;)

Do you guys think I'll be fine if I just leave like RIGHT after Good Riddance? I really don't want to leave during the song D:

Also does the cast come out before the show as well?

Do you guys think I'll be fine if I just leave like RIGHT after Good Riddance? I really don't want to leave during the song D:

Also does the cast come out before the show as well?

You'll be fine... I don't think each day is going to be as chaotic as last time. There are 50 shows. The only ones that are going to be crazy are probably...Jan 1st and 2nd... Jan 9 @ 3p.m because most people are going to the show before the lecture.... Feb 17th and Feb 27th because it's Billies Bday and the last show date.

• Like 1

The cast doesn't 'stagedoor' before the show. However, if you catch one of them heading in or hanging out outsider (and they're not rushing or on the phone or something), you can approach them and talk to them. Since Johnny rarely stagedoors, before the show is actually your better chance of seeing him.

If there's a matinee before the show you're seeing, then the cast will be stagedooring after that show so you can catch them that way, too. :)

• Like 2

You'll be fine... I don't think each day is going to be as chaotic as last time. There are 50 shows. The only ones that are going to be crazy are probably...Jan 1st and 2nd... Jan 9 @ 3p.m because most people are going to the show before the lecture.... Feb 17th and Feb 27th because it's Billies Bday and the last show date.

Ahhhhh I'm going to Jan 2nd showing at 3 PM D:

I hope I get some luck and meet them somehow or even get a glimpse of Billie D:

Ahhhhh I'm going to Jan 2nd showing at 3 PM D:

I hope I get some luck and meet them somehow or even get a glimpse of Billie D:

If you're only going for the 2pm show, try to hang around for after the 7:30pm show that night

Damn, the LA version. That's a rare one. I mean, seriously. Esper doing Letterbomb and Declan singing LNOE... Amazing. The Vegas number during Rebel plus the rotating stage in BOBD. Man, the LA version just puts the Broadway *and* Berkeley versions to shame. /sarcastic :shifty:;)

They did a show in LA? :o

I didn't know that.... or just forgot about it. =/

They did a show in LA? :o

I didn't know that.... or just forgot about it. =/

No, they didn't do a show in LA. I was just being sarcastic to the previous post... :lol:

No, they didn't do a show in LA. I was just being sarcastic to the previous post... :lol:

Oh, okay... :blush:

you know what i meant you mean person :)

If you're only going for the 2pm show, try to hang around for after the 7:30pm show that night

I wish, I doubt my mom would let me. But thank you for the idea and all your help :)

Here's the discount code for St. Billie performances from January 18th to January 30th.

15mz2up.png

Clicking on the ad above should take you to the website to order tickets.

Depending on the performance date and time, your options will vary. However, for the most part, side and rear orchestra seats will come up first in the "Best Available" selection. But if you look for mezz seating, you can get side mezz, either Row A or B, as well as center mezz, Row G... which are pretty good compared to the rear orchestra or the extreme sides.

These are the only discount seats that I've found so far so take 'em before they're gone. :)

• Like 2

Their year dates are all screwy on that discount code. It says 2011 in the header and 2010 everywhere else, lol.

Thanks for posting because this the only way I can see the show in January, lol.

Basically, I would say act like you would if you were watching a movie in a movie theater. No cell phones or texting, no loud talking, stay for curtain call. We won't get into the singing along debate again but let's just say, if you do sing along, don't during a slow song like BOBD or WMUWSE (and the like). Just be aware of the people next to you and the actors on stage.

• Like 1

Basically, I would say act like you would if you were watching a movie in a movie theater. No cell phones or texting, no loud talking, stay for curtain call. We won't get into the singing along debate again but let's just say, if you do sing along, don't during a slow song like BOBD or WMUWSE (and the like). Just be aware of the people next to you and the actors on stage.

Got'cha. Thank you! :)

Yeah, a few friends of mines were telling me to leave during Good Riddance but I don't really want to do that because I thought it would be rude

and it's my first & only time seeing it so I'd like to stay for the entire thing after paying so much to go to NY y'know :lol:

Yeah, a few friends of mines were telling me to leave during Good Riddance

Don't you fucking dare. :) This cast literally puts everything they've got into this performance -- the Good Riddance encore is the time to cheer for them, not walk out on them.

Don't you fucking dare. :) This cast literally puts everything they've got into this performance -- the Good Riddance encore is the time to cheer for them, not walk out on them.

Yeah, it would be pretty disrespectful to do to anyone. I wasn't going to do it I would feel way too bad even if I wanted to :lol:

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a good holiday if you celebrate! I had a quick question: Does anyone have an extra ticket to the NYT Arts and Leisure discussion that BJA is doing on January 9th that they're looking to sell? Please PM me or something :) Thanks!

Question. I got Orchestra seats 13 rows back from the stage. Are those good seats?

What row is that? Row K? Are they center orchestra or side? If side, left or right? What is the seat number? :happy: