American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

New from berkeley, gd.com and ACCESS HOLLYWOOD (haha, that just cracks me up for some reason).

1kvs-EiAmY0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kvs-EiAmY0

Tanya, I edited your post to fix the youtube embedding. I've noticed that you always mention you have trouble with this, so I took a look to see what the problem was. When you use the youtube tags in the square brackets [], you don't have to put the entire url of the video - just the video ID. So for this one, inside the youtube tags, you just need 1kvs-EiAmY0. If this doesn't make sense, let me know and I'll try to explain more clearly.

And thanks for sharing the vid :).

Tanya, I edited your post to fix the youtube embedding. I've noticed that you always mention you have trouble with this, so I took a look to see what the problem was. When you use the youtube tags in the square brackets [], you don't have to put the entire url of the video - just the video ID. So for this one, inside the youtube tags, you just need 1kvs-EiAmY0. If this doesn't make sense, let me know and I'll try to explain more clearly.

And thanks for sharing the vid :).

Ah, I see! Danke schoen! yay, I understand, and thanks. I probably should have searched for the answer, too, but I was being lazy. :(

haha, thank you!!

Ah, I see! Danke schoen! yay, I understand, and thanks. I probably should have searched for the answer, too, but I was being lazy. :(

haha, thank you!!

Well, I don't know how easy it would have been to find the answer. I just looked at how you'd embedded the vid and saw that you put the whole url inside the tags. That took about two seconds :).

I'm going on the 17th!

Alright! So great that you guys are going on the same night!

and btw, I just saw that the vid I posted was on the previous page. sorry about that. hehe.

I hope this goes well so a theater in MA will do it, or the show will do a tour (!!!) so it can come to Boston/MA because i'm really interested in seeing it, especially since its by the guys who did 'Spring Awakening' :wub:

I hope this goes well so a theater in MA will do it, or the show will do a tour (!!!) so it can come to Boston/MA because i'm really interested in seeing it, especially since its by the guys who did 'Spring Awakening' :wub:

I'm going to pin this topic for a while since the first show is coming up on Friday :woot:! Those of you who are going, I look forward to seeing you there.

Can't believe how soon it is now! That came round fast, I can't imagine what its going to be like. Hopefully we get great recaps like with HLAHG.

So close! So what time do we all want to meet over at Rudy's?

I can't do lunch on Friday, because I'm picking up my son and his girlfriend from the airport. How about an early dinner before the show or a late dinner after the show?

Can't believe how soon it is now! That came round fast, I can't imagine what its going to be like. Hopefully we get great recaps like with HLAHG.

Well, I'll certainly write a recap. You know me, I can't myself. Whether it'll be great or not, I can't promise, but I'll do my best :). And I doubt I'll be the only one.

I can't do lunch on Friday, because I'm picking up my son and his girlfriend from the airport. How about an early dinner before the show or a late dinner after the show?

Yeah, I was thinking we should go before the show, while there is still light. Maybe like 5 or 6ish?

I also plan on writing one.

I'm going to pin this topic for a while since the first show is coming up on Friday :woot:! Those of you who are going, I look forward to seeing you there.

ahh! thats exciting! :D

I will be at Rudy's on September 10th before the lecture and the show....let me know if you want to join me...

PM

me xxoo

Yay! I can't wait to read all about it. I'm still really hoping for an NYC transfer!

Yeah, I was thinking we should go before the show, while there is still light. Maybe like 5 or 6ish?

I also plan on writing one.

I'm thinking ... meet at Rudy's at 5:00-ish.

Thoughts from anyone who's planning to be there on the 4th?

is there anyway to still get tickets for any of the preview dates? there probably sold out but, if anyone knows if there is still tickets available for the 4th/5th or 11th/12th that would be awsome.

or even the 17th/18th/19th

also when would be the best time to go? like if i cant go opening week, would it be better to go closing night or during the middle?

is there anyway to still get tickets for any of the preview dates? there probably sold out but, if anyone knows if there is still tickets available for the 4th/5th or 11th/12th that would be awsome.

or even the 17th/18th/19th

also when would be the best time to go? like if i cant go opening week, would it be better to go closing night or during the middle?

you see....if you go later you ..week of the 13th to the 19th you have a chance of going to Press Night if

you enter in contests..

some radio stations in SF are giving away Press Night Tickets ( you meet GD and all kinds of press folks)

via contests...so that is my wisdom for going later..hehe

I am going to the 10th and 12 th...but both are sold out I believe....

I'm thinking ... meet at Rudy's at 5:00-ish.

Thoughts from anyone who's planning to be there on the 4th?

How far is Rudy's from the theatre? I'm really excited to hit up Rudy's, I'm just wondering how early we should be at the venue... are the tickets for specific seats J'Net?

Maybe I should hang with MassHysteria and co. while you're picking up your son and his gal rather than crowding the car... then you could meet us at Rudy's? I dunno.

I want to go to the American Idiot musical so bad! But yeah.. I don't live anywhere near that theater AT ALL.

So end of story xD

Can't wait to read the reviews!

you see....if you go later you ..week of the 13th to the 19th you have a chance of going to Press Night if

you enter in contests..

some radio stations in SF are giving away Press Night Tickets ( you meet GD and all kinds of press folks)

via contests...so that is my wisdom for going later..hehe

I am going to the 10th and 12 th...but both are sold out I believe....

thank you :D

i had no idea about the press night. haha it would be so awsome to go to that.

How far is Rudy's from the theatre? I'm really excited to hit up Rudy's, I'm just wondering how early we should be at the venue... are the tickets for specific seats J'Net?

Maybe I should hang with MassHysteria and co. while you're picking up your son and his gal rather than crowding the car... then you could meet us at Rudy's? I dunno.

Its about 3.5 miles. Here's a map, with the Berkeley Rep being A and Rudy's being B:

BerkeleyRepertoryTheatretoRudy'sCan'tFai

Taking a combination of the bus and BART works quite well in getting there and back.